Reviews for No One's Home
axbatwilo chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
OMG! That was amazing! I actually understood, or more like guessed that Winry was Al in the first paragraph, and when Mustang said "I haven't seen him since you got back. Did he stay in Resembool?" I knew I was right! Ha! Guess I'm just as twisted as you. Awesome, and well-written. Yay for elricest in all ways!
numina chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That's brilliant and dark in a very good kind of way.
Fullmetal Pipsqueak chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, dear God. That was awesome. There was so many little nuances of Al's that you slipped in there, I read the whole thing again right after I finished to appreciate it all!
Eternity's Heir chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Holy...That was...amazing. Besides the fact that you killed Col. Mustang (I'm glad that you killed Winry though...*twitch*) A sorry. Very interesting idea. Great writing.

Ellen L.A. Mirch chapter 1 . 7/26/2007

Oh, my.

-Staring- That was unexpected. -Fave-
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I... don't get it! D:

I sort of get it, I think. Nicely played, either way. The part with Roy finding whatever it was made me tense up. You really are a great writer! Have you ever considered trying some original fiction, too? :D
Lawlz chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
...your story's so good, I had to look back into the reviews to understand the whole Al as Winry thing. XD

Anyways, now that I do understand it...

This is the most beautiful "sick and twisted" fic I've ever read.

rainismysunshine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Woah! This one was definately the best fanfic yet! Man, that was so freaking interesting! You should toally make it into a long story (b/c i'm crazy and i love to read) but anyways, i was so not expecting that. It shocked me to pieces. I about
Olive Jar chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
What? But if Al is in Winry's body... OMG! No more steamy man-sex! *cough cough* I mean...
Roly Poly Fish Heads chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I adore how you took Al's adorable little habits and made them all eerie signs of his taking over Winry's body. This was so delightfully wicked, I can see this happening in an alternate universe where Ed and Al were just slightly more suceptible to temptation.
Ayumi Elric chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow, she was right. This IS an awesome fanfic. -claps- Pwned in SO many ways.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
So...chilling. This was just amazing, especially the end. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
adedes chapter 1 . 1/29/2007 If I hadn't had my aspirator on hand I would have hypervinalated. That. Was. Amazing. oh my god. I'm gonna go read it again!
Blood-Debt chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was amazing. The plot was absolute genius. I really enjoyed this little ficlet - the way you kept "Winry's" identity hidden had me puzzled to the end.

On a totally different note, enjoy your New Year!
Mayuna chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love all your stories..they are so great!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »