Reviews for No One's Home
numina chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That's brilliant and dark in a very good kind of way.
Fullmetal Pipsqueak chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Oh, dear God. That was awesome. There was so many little nuances of Al's that you slipped in there, I read the whole thing again right after I finished to appreciate it all!
Eternity's Heir chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Holy...That was...amazing. Besides the fact that you killed Col. Mustang (I'm glad that you killed Winry though...*twitch*) A sorry. Very interesting idea. Great writing.

JA!

~EH~
Ellen L.A. Mirch chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh.

Oh, my.

-Staring- That was unexpected. -Fave-
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I... don't get it! D:

I sort of get it, I think. Nicely played, either way. The part with Roy finding whatever it was made me tense up. You really are a great writer! Have you ever considered trying some original fiction, too? :D
Lawlz chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
...your story's so good, I had to look back into the reviews to understand the whole Al as Winry thing. XD

Anyways, now that I do understand it...

This is the most beautiful "sick and twisted" fic I've ever read.

:D
rainismysunshine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Woah! This one was definately the best fanfic yet! Man, that was so freaking interesting! You should toally make it into a long story (b/c i'm crazy and i love to read) but anyways, i was so not expecting that. It shocked me to pieces. I about died...lol
Olive Jar chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
What? But if Al is in Winry's body... OMG! No more steamy man-sex! *cough cough* I mean...
Roly Poly Fish Heads chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I adore how you took Al's adorable little habits and made them all eerie signs of his taking over Winry's body. This was so delightfully wicked, I can see this happening in an alternate universe where Ed and Al were just slightly more suceptible to temptation.
Ayumi Elric chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow, she was right. This IS an awesome fanfic. -claps- Pwned in SO many ways.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
So...chilling. This was just amazing, especially the end. Hope you won't mind me adding this to my C2.
adedes chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
oh...my...GOD. If I hadn't had my aspirator on hand I would have hypervinalated. That. Was. Amazing. oh my god. I'm gonna go read it again!
Blood-Debt chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was amazing. The plot was absolute genius. I really enjoyed this little ficlet - the way you kept "Winry's" identity hidden had me puzzled to the end.

On a totally different note, enjoy your New Year!
Mayuna chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love all your stories..they are so great!
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wow this chapter was very interesting. I was also very different. It may have been different, but I liked it.

Happy Holidays!