Reviews for No One's Home
Princess-Meru chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
I've always been a really big fan of your stories, so I believe I've read all the fanfics at this point. This is by far the most disturbing.

I had to read it twice to get what was going on. All the clues were there, and it didn't really register to me that when Roy mentioned Ed's father, it was in relation to his ability to acheive immortality. I get it now...

That was so eerie. Bravo!
CaitlinNeko chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I gasped right in the middle of that. Unexpected, angsty...VERY well written.
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This was a nice story and I hope you add another chapter.I am a little confused about the story though
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Okay, this is my jist of it... Alphonse has... Winry's body? Maybe... Or a repilica? Something like that... As for Winry and the old lady... They're dead? ... Ed is... Odd... Maybe...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I feel stuid...

But, I liked it anyways... Great job, as always!

Keep up the good work!

Love_Echo X

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
yay! i likey! woot! lol i can't wait until the next chapter! really, i'm sitting on the edge of my chair. hehe :) please update soon! *hugs*

-Lina
HADmatter chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow... That was interestingly amazingly my kind of story
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Oh my effin God! I wasn't expecting that!
Getsurei chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
O.O Wow. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but that definitely wasn't it. I am so bad at figuring stories out; I figured there was something wrong when it was WINRY he said he was marrying but I thought it was something messed up about Ed.

The dark undertone is nice after reading a bunch of fluff *was on a fluff diet*. I can't wait to read more!
fritzer chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
wow1 this was amazing, just like all your other fics. at first i was thinking- oh it's al...wait winry! then i remembered the horror at the top and thougt oh my god it's al! it was so creepy, but now i want to read it again! i love the dark tone of it. i wish there were more like this.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
O.o;; oh...oh my!
Beacon chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Oh wow... I knew it, at first I was just like, wait Winry? And then I thought about your other writing and said to myself, 'wait a second, that's too simple, Winry's AL!' and I was right _ Great job, though very scary. I loved how you wrote in Mustangs POV, very, very good.

PS... this is also star_san from livejournal, I have identity issues and change my name way to often... *sweatdrop*
RedSheet chapter 1 . 12/18/2006