Reviews for Ω Misfit Rangers
Mathais chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
I don't think I reviewed this, and that made me sad. I loved the interactions between the characters, and the humor involved. XD I like the Sam you wrote; he's funny, and I feel like I want more from this universe, especially with the ending. And, I'll have you know I finally remembered why the names Sam Breaker and Lisa Bright twinged my memory.

DekaBreak and DekaBright, with DekaBright being Lisa Teagle? Oh, and I loved the Beetleborgs toss-in; they're awesome.
leo chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
really good thank you
Adam chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
You know I enjoy your work, but I have to agree that this ending wasn't fulfilling, and I think I know why: it lacked a final conversation between Nova and Omega. They need to have a talk, get everything out in the open, and he needs to tell her all about his mission to the past. Without that the story seems to sputter out instead of reaching completion.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
That was good. I liked it
GinaStar chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
Loved it! So Nova is becoming more of a "people" person ;)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
They get along.
PurpleLeopard chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
nice hope its all ok
PurpleLeopard chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
awesomely perfect
crazyxgurl248 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
GinaStar chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
Excellent chappie! BTW, welcome back!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
Great job. I really like it.
L123o123v123e123 chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
GinaStar chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
Excellent, as usual!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 12 . 5/27/2007
Great job.
The Tate Twins chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Yes! Another awesome chapter! Crap, they're gonna leave already? I mean, they've been there what, one day? Stupid monsters, why do they ALWAYS have to get in the way of the good stuff?

Ah well, it'll be nice to see Bridge and Sky finally see each other again. They're best friends, and yet they've been apart for so long, it'll be nice for the old gang to get back together again.

I have a question though, about the chapter before this one. It's about this little part...

“Feel okay?”

Sam nodded, “Yeah, its fine…” he paused for a few minutes, “so…why are you way out here all by yourself?”

There was a few minutes of silence before Bridge answered, “Well, they needed someone to take over for Silverback…you stand on your head during one meeting, they think your insane and station you out here.”

Sam’s eyes widened.

“I’m kidding,” Bridge reassured chuckling at the younger man’s facial expression.

Why did Bridge hesitate before answering? He was suited up so we couldn't read the expression on his face. Was he distracted, was he just trying to think up something funny to say, or is it a tiny glimpse at a little Bridge angst? I suspected the last of these guesses, and I was almost expecting "heart-to-heart" kind of thing...maybe w/ Bridge and Nova?

(I actually had a dream about this the other night.) Nova asking Bridge why he lived on an isolated planet by himself (Boom obviously hasn't been there that long, Bridge must have been alone for quite some time.) when Bridge himself is a very friendly person. And Bridge compares his isolation from other ppl, to her isolation herself from ppl other than gold badges...

I dunno. I'm not even sure where all that came from. I guess I just let my imagination get the best of me. Like I said, I actually had a dream about this story the other night, so it's obviously a really good story!

Love it so far, please update soon!

Luv Alwayz,