Reviews for Ω Misfit Rangers
Psycho Tangerine chapter 15 . 1/26
Sam learned how to work with others during his trip to the past. So he was the key to getting Nova and the b squad Rangers of his time to cooperate. Makes sense to have Bridge take over for Silverback. His random babbling would drive anyone crazy. Beth was cooperative from the start and shouldn't have had her morpher taken. Good story.
Mathais chapter 15 . 2/24/2008
I don't think I reviewed this, and that made me sad. I loved the interactions between the characters, and the humor involved. XD I like the Sam you wrote; he's funny, and I feel like I want more from this universe, especially with the ending. And, I'll have you know I finally remembered why the names Sam Breaker and Lisa Bright twinged my memory.

DekaBreak and DekaBright, with DekaBright being Lisa Teagle? Oh, and I loved the Beetleborgs toss-in; they're awesome.
leo chapter 15 . 10/11/2007
really good thank you
Adam chapter 15 . 8/18/2007
You know I enjoy your work, but I have to agree that this ending wasn't fulfilling, and I think I know why: it lacked a final conversation between Nova and Omega. They need to have a talk, get everything out in the open, and he needs to tell her all about his mission to the past. Without that the story seems to sputter out instead of reaching completion.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
That was good. I liked it
GinaStar chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
Loved it! So Nova is becoming more of a "people" person ;)
general-joseph-dickson chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
They get along.
PurpleLeopard chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
nice hope its all ok
PurpleLeopard chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
awesomely perfect
crazyxgurl248 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
GinaStar chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
Excellent chappie! BTW, welcome back!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
Great job. I really like it.
L123o123v123e123 chapter 12 . 5/31/2007
OH WOW. THIS IS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED.
GinaStar chapter 12 . 5/28/2007