Reviews for Why So Gentle?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aww so cute
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Beautiful and precious. *dabs tears away*
Lillybell Lieberry chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You made me drown in the image you painted :,]
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
aww! so sweet! i'm a takoji fan and this is one of the better fics that i've read. good work! :D
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww... kawaii

love ya loads

Fighter
Comrade Trufflinskinovichevna DeLevikna chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
... I think I can find myself within this pile of gloopy mush... one day...

This was an awesome story, although I must admit that I kind of skipped the first four paragraphs because, while awesome, it just bored me a little.

It was, I think, mainly all descriptive, which you actually had a lot of in this story. The first four paragraphs just bored me because it didn't have much movement.

The rest of the fic was a treasure to read. Kep it up! XD

- DL
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This story is so sweet and fluffy. Like cotton candy! I absolutely loved it!
ohcEEcho chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This was absolutely delicious, and lovely to read! Everything was so tangible. I adored it!
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Aww! Such a sweet story! The mental image of Kouji and Taky cuddling on a porch swing was too sweet for words.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
The ending seems a little abrupt, but Kouji and Takuya seem like such a sweet pairing. Kouji's admittance was so sincere and sweet :) Well done on this fantastically written piece.
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aww, squee. . That was so fluffy and sweet. It's rare for me to read non-angst these days (I think I'm finally ODing on SasuNaru, though, heh) and it's really nice to read fluff for a change.

I love how descriptive you are with the characters' surroundings. I felt like I was there, and you reminded me of fall around here, which is a really great time of year.

Kouji just made me want to glomp the stuffing right out of him for being so sweet and as you said, gentle. Meh, screw it, I want to glomp the stuffing out of Takuya, as well. You always make them so glompable in your fics, and I love you for that. I think I'll glomp you, too. *glomps* Anyway, thank you for writing this. I always get uber excited when I get to read your fics. This really, really brought a smile to my face.
YamiYama chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
OMG! This story is soo good:) I love the imagery! And the story just makes me smile :) Thanks for a good read.
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
*melts*

Completely kawaii...I don't think I've read anything this sweet in quite some time, so thank you! I LOVE it when Kouji's all over protective of Takuya like the way you have him here-and you were so well descriptive that I could practically imagine it all happening in my mind. I also liked how you had Kouji opening up to Takuya at the very end too...interesting twist on how you had Satomi divorce Kousei upon finding out about Kouichi though...it's always fun to see other Takouji author's outtake on the 'what could have happened' on that! VERY well done! *applauds and then glomps author for the much needed Takouniness*
kellyQ chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Man, talk about turning someone into a pile of goo ... I really thought that story was really cute.

Kellyq
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, that was beautiful. I...I don't know what to say. I loved all the description you put into it; it really painted a picture. Keep up the good work!