Reviews for Gedwey Awlei
YOUR M0THER chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
Listen to me; I realize its been over three years since your last update. I realize that your probably busy. I realize that by now, you've probably forgotten your original plot line. And I realize you might not even read this. BUT I also realize, and you should too, that you have TWO HUNDRED FOURTEEN follows, TWO HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO favorites, and THREE HUNDRED NINETY-THREE reviews! Most authors DREAM of getting 100 in ONE of those catagories, DREAM of it, and you have gotten more than twice that in EVERY SINGLE ONE! You have written over seventy-seven THOUSAND words. You wrote this in the span of almost 3 years... Why not finish it? You have over 200 fans out here, waiting for a new chapter, and yes I realize that some of them may have forgotten about this story, but MAKE THEM REMEMBER! Just do it, or write an apology saying why you can't! Even that is better than just leaving it wide open for THREE YEARS! You have a talent, and a great story; showcase it, show it off. I realize that this is long, I realize that I capitalized way too much, and I also realize, that others share my sentiments.
Dragon don't eat me chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Hey keep writing I'm reading if you keep writing I will fav
denis.d2505 chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
Very nice story liked it to bits :D Would love to read more if you ever decide to write more
slythian chapter 27 . 4/1/2014
Are u still even writing this?
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2014
great book 2 please soon
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
what must what do?
Skamikaze chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
Ah. I have soooo many happy hours on record reading this story like, 3 years ago and before. Here's hoping you come back to these things eventually, cuz it was awesome.
Cole the Dragon chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
I don't now if this chap was a series of flashbacks,real memories,or visions of the writing.
Darkstar chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Teen Titans !
SeiRyuSeijin chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
I shall kill you if you so not finish this story.
Saphira455 chapter 27 . 2/3/2013
please continue.
Stryk123 chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
It's over? No.. IT CANNOT BE! Seriously, you last updated last year. :( Please add more :(
Nanashi113 chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
awesome story!
Awsomeness7 chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
alright, arya is a broken elf, eragon is a still slightly delusional half-dragon, islanzadi is having lots of problems, roran seems to be okay, and galbatorix is slowly winning. so does this mean death is near?
Traveller59 chapter 27 . 7/10/2012
Phenomenal as ever. Your writing style is perfect for this kind of story, and there's simply so terribly few like it. I'm posting this review now to let you know I've been following for over a year and a half, and I still will continue to wait. Maybe in another four years we'll see you again, or maybe in a few months. I've seen too many good fics die, please don't let this one go too.