Reviews for Bleeding Strands of Fate
roolsilver chapter 67 . 3/20/2010
I've just read both of your stories, and they were wonderful, and I wish there were more authors out there like you. You're amazing.
Mels4 chapter 67 . 1/23/2008
I really enjoyed this story of Raoul, Lacey, Rebecca and Zachery, with some Erik and Eva and the rest of the family thrown in! It was nice to see Rebecca finally get rid of her anger and her fear and become happy again. Lacey and Raoul seemed like a good pair as well. I loved the end where Charlotte made up her mind what she wanted and went for it. I think it's perfect that Erik and his daughter will run a theater together - somewhat... Very good story, now I am on to Leitmotif, and then I have no more stories that you have written to read! I look forward to reading Leitmotif, all of your stories have been very interesting, entertaining and sensual at times. Mels
Michelle chapter 67 . 7/1/2007
I just wanted to thank you for sharing your work. I have been reading many Phantom Phics over the past few months and I have to say that your writing is some of my favorite. The clear development and consistency of each of the characters is refreshing and delightful. Thank you once again. I know this isn't a true review but I could not pass up the opportunity to pass on my pure delight at reading your work.

Mahalo,

Michelle
Danae.Jenx chapter 67 . 6/14/2007
Great ending to a wonderful story! I love the last line. :) Well, it's nearly 3 AM, so I probably ought to go to sleep. Thanks for a relaxing read before I catch some z's!
Danae.Jenx chapter 66 . 6/14/2007
Just returning to this story! Bravo for another steamy scene. *phew!*
MJ MOD chapter 67 . 4/9/2007
OMG! Lotte has bought an Opera for Erik? What a good idea it was. He'll have his own theater. How happy she made him. Wow! Seven kids? Eva and Erik are grandparents? Zachary too. Amber has married a fighter, no wonder. Lacey and Raoul have kids together, has Zachary and Rebecca do too. So beautiful. I loved seeing Erik and Raoul fight over Lotte who has her own ideas about her future. I'm sad it's over! What a wonderful story it was. Thanks!
Sue Raven chapter 67 . 3/27/2007
Thanks for the excellent story, from beginning to end. You're correct about the rightness of that last line. It just sums everything up. This story was chock-full of fun, romance, excitement, and humor, and I looked forward to each update. Your Lerous characters were nicely drawn and your original characters were lifelike and (most of them, except, of course, for the villains) likeable. Keep writing. You have a real gift.
lady wen chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
Is this the end? I LOVED and ADORED this story from start to finish. Great fleshed out characters. I will miss them. I look forward to any new PhanFics!

LW
GerrysJackie chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
Very good...thank you for the Erikness of this chapter!

Excellent side story, my dear...you are brilliant!
Nobody of Importance chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
Awesome story, like always.

Cant wait for the next one... On to Mirela's now...
Shostakovich chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
This is such a perfect ending! I love it. Love it love it love it.

Amazing job on this whole story!

S.
JackieLu chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
Lovely conclusion to a beautiful story, as usual. I will miss these characters very, very much. Thank you.
Pertie chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
What a great ending to what turned out to be quite a diamond in the rough. They all ended up happily co-existing and one big family.

Erik and Eva having so many children was just wonderful - this Erik was cut out to be a father and husband. What Charlotte did in buying the Opera House gave the whole family a reason to stay together and that Erik would be part of Opera productions again - very very poignant.

Raoul and Lacey ending up with James, then their son and another on the way: perfect. Lacey turned out to be the love of Raoul's life - just as Eva was Erik's and just as Rebbecca and Zachary were also fated to be together.

I didn't expect to enjoy a 'Raoul' based story so much. Lacey is what brought enjoyment to the story and the interaction between Lacey and Raoul was fun to read. This is most assuredly the best 'Raoul' I've ever come across. I liked him - a lot!

Thank you for sharing this with us readers. I loved it as much as the story before it (Erik and Eva's).

Overall: GREAT story.
mantharie chapter 67 . 3/25/2007
What a wonderful ending!

May I venture to say that this has been my favorite story to read yet? It most definitely has my favorite couples: Erik and Eva, Raoul and Lacey, Zachary and Rebecca, and even Dom and Emma. They are all so different, but it works.

It's been funny and suspenseful and sweet and I am sad to see it over. This story has taken up so much of my time, I guess the only thing I can do now is occupy myself with Mirela and Lily. Don't leave me hanging!
you alone chapter 66 . 3/25/2007
Lacey and Raoul are finally together and in love. Who would have thought he could be so romantic. He did learn a lot from his mistress, Jacqueline, but it was never love. He certainly does see the difference now and there will be no stopping him from claiming the love and happiness that he has never had before. He admitted to cheating in the race? Lol.

Our dear men are so swept away by the reunion with their beloved ladies that they may just forget all about any lectures regarding their trap or Victor!

I am sorry to see this story end. They are all a real family now even though they are not all related by blood. To me they are all Chartraines. (Not sure I spelled that right) Zachary Chartraine? Lol. Like it or not, he is one of them. And our dear Erik, how wonderful that he has a real family of his own. He now has a son with Eva and they are planning to have more children. He is beyond happy now. Bliss might better describe he is experiencing. Beautiful chapter. Thank you so much for writing this. How wonderful to see everyone get a happy ending. I am looking forward to the epilogue.