Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unusual Alliance
OshieteOY chapter 26 . 12/31/2013
Are you still updating this?

Overall, I do enjoy this story... I have to be honest, I don't care for the characterization of the main characters much, but I'm still curious as to how the story will turn out. I've been drawn in either way! Ho hum.
KiaCoral chapter 26 . 11/4/2012
this an amaaaaazing story and i love what you've done with the chars, it's all very exciting and fun. :D

you're writing is also really well done, and i feel quite honored to have been able to read it. i just hope that you update soon, it's getting really exciting and interesting. XD

keep up the amazing work!
Grown Up Ron chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
Malfoy was going to use the Cruciatus cruse on Harry. There's only one spell that starts off that way.
Grown Up Ron chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
What Harry said isn't true, Draco has hurt a great many people including Ron, Katie, Bill, and Harry. These are all people who he either directly, or in Bill's cae, indirectly helpd physically harm.
Ember.P.Slayer chapter 26 . 4/20/2012
I adore this story all around. i love the writing style, the plot, all of it. despite the fact that i notice you haven't updated in a while i hope you will in the future. i look forward to reading more on this story.
MissVoiceLess chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Dude! Draco turns into a marten? That's so horribly cute.
Dragon Soarer chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Hi! I just finished reading this story (you kept me up until 4 am last night... lucky I didn't have school today), it's great! I think Draco is a bit OOC, but I love your version of Draco anyway. :D I love the idea you had, about the chocolate frog cards instead of Galleons! Really original! Draco and Harry are very cute together. And what's up with Remus looking at Severus fondly? :O I also loved the plot twist of Draco being a Horcrux - I have to admit I didn't see that one coming!

I noticed that you last updated this story 4 months ago... I do hope you haven't abandoned it. :/ Especially with such a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read more!

~Dragon Soarer
nimby chapter 26 . 9/11/2011
Gahhh! Stupid cliff hanger :( i love this story so please update soon and keep up the good work
WickedForGood13 chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
This is an amazing story. You really captured the progression of Harry and Draco's relationship. I hope you update soon. Great job! )
Marie-Ruth chapter 26 . 7/10/2011
Brilliant chapter1! )

imdeadsothere chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
Whew, finally made it to chapter 26 only to find myself facing a damn cliffhanger, lovely. Anyway, I love this story, it's amazing, everything is amazing, even Snape is perfect, I dunno, I feel I've read few stories where Snape is captured just right, and this is one of them :) update soon? I'll bake you brownies :D
Lumcer chapter 26 . 6/5/2011
Great story so far! A few typos but nothing major. I am really liking the whole thing especially with snape Remus and Draco Or the parts they play I should say! Please write more and soon!

Serene Wyrd chapter 26 . 5/31/2011
Wow. This story just keeps getting better and better...Can't wait to read the next installment!
Tarklovishki chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
I like this story so far, but it would be so much better if you stopped using descriptions to tell us who the character is. Say like with Draco; instead of using his name its either "the blond" or "the silver-eyed boy". Using descriptions in the place of the persons name interrupts the story's flow.

Using the description of one character is if the character whose point of view we're seeing can't actually tell who this second, mysterious person is. After they know who the person is, you must use their name; a person is hardly going to refer to someone they know by thinking "the green-eyed boy".

Hope that helps. :)
Jilly-beanz90 chapter 26 . 5/23/2011
omg, i just read all ur chapters today up to this one, and wow! this is one of the best stories ive read in a long while! pleeez update asap! i love this!