Reviews for Monkey See, Monkey Do
Kay Hau chapter 13 . 10/31/2013
Another great story! Thank you, Philippa!
WeilderofKeys chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I really love your version of the characters from Batman. It was a joy reading your interpretation of how Richard Grayson would be like if he was included in the movies. Plus, the plot was well developed :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Oh Dicky... XD
Black Friar chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
That was GREAT! I've just spent the entire day reading this and I loved your OC Peaceable. It's the first time I've ever read a fanfiction where an OC has actually interested me. Well done.
Bayfire chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
This chapter was so sad! It was absolutely amazingly written. The scene where they visited around the fire nearly had me in tears. Thank you for sharing this, it is a great reminder that there are people out there less fortunate than us, and we should be thankful for what we have. Bravo on your writing!
Lilybet chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Really enjoyed it. Love the title. Interesting characterisation of Bruce in this one. LB
Shiro Inutoko chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
OKAY oKAY, I'm reviewing already! Great work! I get the feeling that I don't know how great because I've never seen Batman Begins or all of Dark Knight( or even really watched more than Batman the Animated Series). I have read the whole series so far though, and I'm about to read the next if it's complete, but I haven't reviewed 'til now. Sorry 'bout that.
Megwar chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
I'm totally in love with this story and wish I could start to read the sequel now, but if I did I'd be probably reading all night... and I have other things to do, which sucks.

Anyway, great job ;D

I watched Batman Begins again a few days ago and wondered what happened to the blond boy afterwards - and then I found this cycle. Just awesome!
Narniafan96 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Stupendous job! I was thinking about the sequel all during my appoiment this past afternoon, I had read the dirt chapter during lunch and I couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen all afternoon! I would have reviewed earlier, however family emergencies do often take precedence over fanfiction.

I adore not only this specific story, but the whole set of stories. The character of Dick is an enigma and yet wonderfully transparent at the same time.

Wonderful job!

Sarah
Ship's Cat chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this story, even not my usual choice for fan fiction. I am looking forwards to reading more of your work!
sunkissedvampire chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
I'm so excited to read the next one! XD I've spent the entire weekened reading the first three, I'm lucky I didnt have homework. I've noticed that the stories seem to be getting darker, but you ended this one quite nicely. I'm impressed! I love the way you write the batman, I've been working on a story for over a month and only have about 30 pages and I'm not all that impressed with the way I write the Batman, but you've reinspired me! :D
ForeverRainingFire chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! Your writing is superb and I really, really enjoy reading it! Your stories have certainly kept me occupied all day :) I really like this story a lot; just like your others, it's excellent. All of your OCs are so well thought out and written. I don't know that I've ever read a story on this site (or even in many published books) that put as much effort into their minor characters as you do. In fact, I'm sure that if you wanted to, you could certainly get your work published.

I really like Alex Peaceable, and I'm excited to see where you take the interaction between Alex and Bruce after Mr. Peaceable's latest revelation about Bruce's character. I can't wait to read the sequel. I'm hoping to see some interplay between Peaceable and Sommerville, maybe? And on that note, I think I'm going to go check out that story!

(oh, and I really like the name you gave the cat. Bastet, is a great name for a cat. And I wanted to know your thoughts on reviewing a story which is already complete. Only at the end? Every few chapters? Every chapter?)
SEA-106 chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Quite an interesting read. Well done.
Toadflame chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
OK, so, I'm reading and reading and reading, and I get to this chapter. I'm about ready to push the next button, but there is no next button. I was sure this story was complete, but I had to go look just to be sure. Yep, complete.

Now, my first thought: Really? This is it? Because you had me captivated, my dear, and I wanted to read more! *sigh* Guess I'll just have to go find some more of your Batman stories in order to get my fill! :)
chibi heishi chapter 13 . 11/28/2010
Gyah! You did it again - my mind is already on the next story. Jeeze.