Reviews for Whumped
Dani chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I really hope that you're planning on updating this soon. It's much too good to be left hanging!
mischief chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
is there any chance that this story will be completed or have i gone and got myself hooked on another unfinished story? who attacked daniel and why? if you cant' finish the story can you at least send me an answer to those questions? my e-mail is . please, please! i know i'm pitiful, i'm also extremely frustrated when a story isn't complete. i'll even get on my knees and beg( and jack isn't the only person with bad knees) please!
mischief chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
please please come back to this story and finish it. i don't do well when i get hooked in a story and it just gets left unfinished. here i am totally involved and suddenly the story just stops. i know its an old story but please come back and finish it. please please please!
Bookworm4hire chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
I really enjoy reading this story so are you planning on finishing this story? You were doing a great job. So can we expect chapter 7 any time soon?

Thanks, Teri
grnfield chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
No, you can't leave it like that! We don't know who did it yet or why. Please, please continue...soon !
Correo chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I'm really enjoying this story and it's been a long time since you've updated it. I keep checking back... I think you've done a great job bringing in "outside"characters and intertwining them with our heroes. I'd love to find out why Daniel was attacked, what's up with the creepy card...all of it! Please continue!
nana lee chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I really hope you finish this some day, I think this is

the second this I've read it. Are you still writing do you intend

to finish it. I hope so, it's really good. It be great to know

who was trying to hurt Daniel.
numom1 chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
Just wanted to remind you that I love this story and would love to see more as soon as you are able. It appears that I can only leave one review per chapter so you need to write more so I can review more. ;)

I love the detail you use in the development of the filing part of the story and when dealing with Daniel's medical situation. And now of course, there's the creepy card... Please, please write more so I can review more. ;D

Laura
A. NuEvil chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Ah!

You can't leave this hanging...can you?

Please more.

I'm really enjoying this. :D

Please.
fghs chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
you have to update! you can't go on writing other stories when we are left in the dark for 3 months! I just read the whole story and was shocked to see you've left it, it's really interesting!

so update soon!
Anna chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
I really (really, really) need the rest of this story. PLEASE?
Jedimastersandy chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
lol.. that is so daniel.. you did very well with the characters... they are extremely believable..
chiclete chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Can't wait for a new chapter! ;)
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
yay my archeologist is back!
numom1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Just wanted to remind you that I love this story and want to see more. :D
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »