Reviews for Whumped
numom1 chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Excellent story - the only problem is that there isn't enough of it. I want another chapter! I totally enjoy a good Danny whumping and there's some great h/c too. The mystery is fun and I love how Daniel gets all worked up about those books. I have a feeling those will prove central to the overall story. So, please give us more asap!
Durithyll chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
I love it! I love the jackdaniel friendship fuzziness! Please, you gotta update; there are so few GOOD, NON-SLASH jackdaniel stories that are longer that are over 5,0 words long! oi!

Jeanny chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I hope that this story hasn't been forgotten - believe me I know how that is - but there's a mystery here that definitely needs solving!
Briar Elwood chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
ACK! Leave us in the dark...darn you. Update soon!
K-laMarie chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
great fic! love the interaction between daniel and jack. great job!
CAM21 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
YAY! lovin it so far. but who cant resist daniel whumping?
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Great story! I like how you've utilized 'the usual suspects', plus a few we don't usually deal with - Makepeace, for one. I like Axner and his frustration of having to deal with 'the Mountain' folks and wade through all the red tape. I'm sorta hoping Gen. Hammond gives him clearance eventually - he sounds like someone I'd like to keep on 'our' side. Like how he uncovered info on Daniel that even Jack didn't know. This is really quite suspenseful and you're playing your cards very close to the chest - I'm trying to figure out if it's NID, Kinsey, Maybourne, or just 'who' had it out for Dr. J. I hope you'll be updating soon - WIPS drive me crazy!
Cleo the Muse chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
Only Daniel could wake up from being deathly ill and be more concerned about books than anything else!

:) Cleo
Kay Vegas chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I'm so glad you updated this! I'm printing up chapter 5 to take with me to the beach. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
Don't stop there. I hate cliffhangers.
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
Nice chapter. Hope to see more Jack in the next one, though...
angw chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
An enlightening conversation between Makepeace and Maybourne. And Daniel's awake - looking forward to the next chapter.
liz01 chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. Poor Daniel. When you going to let us know what's happening?
Aqua Mage chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
A great start. Hope to see more soon...
Thraesja chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Good job so far. Keep 'em coming!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »