Reviews for Child's Play
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Kolya needs to be shot. I'm happy that Rodney is going to be taking care of John when they get to earth. I'm happy that Rodney says that John is more important than his research. Now that's a true friend.
Yodes chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Really liked this.
josgrandma chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Tears running down my cheeks, here...
Love it, are you going to continue this one?
All the best,
BMick chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, my. Powerful, and so well done. You didn't need a happy-dappy ending, or a trip into slash territory, to show the depth of the bonds of loyalty and friendship. This 'un's a keeper.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Wow, what a beautiful but sad story. You actually made me cry a little.
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, gosh. That made me want to cry.

It was well written and my eyes were glued from start to finish. Great work.
Kazbaby chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This has definitely become one of my favorite stories. I've re-read it several times.
Korilian chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh ouch! That was a kick to the head. But we need stories like these. Can't have a happy ending all the time. (and I suppose this was happy-ish) Upbeat in horrifying way?)
Sqweakie the Wonder Mouse chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I know you wrote this forever and a day ago but I just wanted to let you know it's a beautiful and sad story and I absolutely loved it even though I almost cried.
hunterofshadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2008

This just hurts so beautifully!

John's need to protect Rodney and then the reversal once they are rescued is just ... *flails*
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
E! You make me cry! I love you!
donutsweeper chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
oh wow, what a powerful piece!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
What a sad little fiction, really touching. Poor John and Rodney. Glad, to see John speaking again in the end.
togitnj chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
This was so beautiful and sad and lovely. I wanted John to be better but I'm glad he wasn't; it would have been a disservice to the story. The baby step was the right happy ending that a lesser author would likely have shied away from. Off now to read everything else you've done :-)
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Oh "sniff sniff" (secretively wipes away an annoying tear) That was so... poignant. WOW.

I like the idea that it wasn't a fix that he was ever gonna get better. Sad but extremely well written.