Reviews for I Have A Twin
CaramelBoost chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Ok, I'm a mork. I thought there was more to the story ]. I have another pointer for you.. try and add more details to your chapter, and work on punctuation. Other than that, your story has good potential. Hope to see the update up soon.

x Caramel
CaramelBoost chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
This is a bit unrealistic. Ok, Last chapter, Lucy (?) told her friends that she had a twin, and then they see said twin and act like they know nothing. Plus, all the girls/boys in the same year would sleep in the SAME dorm, no seperate rooms.

CaramelBoost chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
It's ok, but incredibly over done (the plot, I mean). Try and work on your grammar mistakes. Other than that, not all that bad. Let's see what the girls are like, because they can definatly turn into Mary Sues if not written properly. Ahk, I sound so bad, criticising you when I haven't even read what they're like yet! I'm sorry. I'll go and read now so I don't sound so mean ]

pstibbons chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hm... Harry marrying Ginny makes sense, and their splitting up makes even more sense, because she is a shitty little fangirl bitch who would never have given a scrawny abused green-eyed boy a second look if he wasn't the Boy Who Lived. And you must really hate Hermione - certainly as much as JKR does - if you forced her into being with Ron.
Paula W chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
I dont think Ginny would leave Harry without a very good reason, I am guessing there was some sort of misunderstanding which Harry doesnt know about.

Good story so far
Summers-Wind chapter 4 . 4/14/2007
Well some people are sure pissed! coughHarryandGinnycough. And some people are excited coughViaandLucycough. Now I need to know what's with all of the racket! So... Please Post More Soon, Dude!
Biminigirl15 chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
oh dear there not happy are they

please update soon i dont usally read Harry Potter fics but i think i am going to like this one
Summers-Wind chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Hey Dude! What's with "Constructive Criticism?" Okay, whatever. Awesome chapter! I like how you had Harry and Ginny talk. Wouldn't Remus' son be older than the other kids, though? Anyways, awesome job, and keep up the good work. Please Post More Soon! :-D
Summers-Wind chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
Fantabulous! I'm a little confused how Hermione was so hard on teaching Him and Ron? And Harry and Hermione seemed a little to close to be "just friends", in my opinion. That's just what think. Anyways, please post more soon! :-D
Emmetts's New Rosalie chapter 2 . 12/26/2006
hay this is really good story so far please keep witeing this story is really good so far
green004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
You're so wrong! This is really, really awesome! I love it! And I can't believe Harry and Ginny split up. What happened? They're so perfect together. And Hermione Ron together...this should be interesting. Lol. So if Lucy's a Parselmouth, does that mean that Olivia is too? Please PMS!
Summers-Wind chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Awesome Dude! Although, be careful with your grammar, as it is messed up in a lot of places. Great work, and please post more soon! :-)