Reviews for Bound By Destiny
spike'smate chapter 6 . 6/4
brilliant story
Cloongarvin chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
What an engrossing and lovely story. Enough angst to feel consistent with canon, but balanced so the characters seem real and we can see how they come together for each other. It's nice to read a story where Giles and Xander are human and learn to overcome their prejudices in ways that seem normal for who each one of them is, and where Willow is still a charming friend.
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
It was great reading this story again - I love how you ended it with all their history being tied together from the darkest periods to this new time for Spike - Hope is the perfect name.
FFLjm12B chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
It's great you have given them their afterlife together - plus, great big nice that Buffy forgave him for being so cruel to her about the pregnancy - it wall handled wrong from Giles not telling them together to Buffy not explaining what was going on and Spike's terrible words. The joining together help make up for all that.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Great reading this - it's been a long time since I read your work and I am very glad to be reading it again. I was reminded of this story over at the Spuffy Realm in the "find-a-fic" section.

I'll be reading and enjoying Shoshanna Spuffy again -
pixiecorn chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
that was a GREAT story i loved they way you wrote it an i hope you continue to right
white-clouds chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I've read your other stories but I think this is your best one yet. I found it very impressive. I cried and laughed a lot. You did a very good job! Well done!
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Love your writing and I know that on your site you said you weren't going to write anymore!

!PLEASE RECONSIDER!
samson chapter 6 . 3/8/2002
brilliant story, that was the second time i've read it!
LoveChilde chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
Ooooh...I love it so far. Will review again after I finish it, I guess.
waterytart chapter 4 . 9/27/2001
OMG your whole explaination thing about Slayers and Vampires, I thought that was wonderful, and really well thought out. I's totally plausable! Great job can't wait to read the rest
Drusilla2 chapter 6 . 8/29/2001
Great! I really enjoyed this little arc. The name for the baby though.. that part I didn't like so much. Hope is too much like Faith, don't you think? Anyways, still great!
plumblossomberg chapter 6 . 7/24/2001
Oh god, I'm tearing up... That was the perfect ending to a really wonderful story! I loved the entire thing!
ILOVESPIKE2 chapter 6 . 7/23/2001
I loved it.
Sarah chapter 6 . 7/20/2001
WOW! GREAT JOB! i luved that story! EVERYTHING about it was perfect! the wedding, the baby, even the emotional fights between Buffy and Spike were perfect becuz everything made them so close!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »