Reviews for Bound By Destiny
Suzanne4 chapter 6 . 7/19/2001
Brought tears to my eyes. Just loved every minute of it. Yup, that's how Buffy should spend the seventh season, pregnant and with Spike. I would be a Redemtionista's dream come true. If you don't know what I'm talking about check out Bloody Awful Poet Society at Yahoo Groups. See you there.
steffles chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
This is an awesome story! I love your characterizations and all the ups and downs. This is great drama!
Joy chapter 5 . 7/19/2001
I am SO loving this story. I was afraid you had stopped after the 4th chapter. I was going to wait until it was all over to post feedback, but I have to ask- do you mean to imply (or state outright) that Spike has been given a soul? I mean it wouldn't freak anybody out more than the Buffy having his baby bit. (Love it.) But Lynok says their souls have been joined for eternity. That would suggest that they both have a soul. Forgive me if it's an "obvious" yes, but I've read enough bad fanfiction where someone wouldn't think about something like this. You are clearly not such a writer. Again, love the story. Hope there's more to come.
plumblossomberg chapter 5 . 7/18/2001
Is there going to be more? Sequel? WAI! So cute of an ending! At least tell us what the child's name is going to be!
plumblossomberg chapter 4 . 7/17/2001
Sequel? More? Pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry, whipped cream and nuts on top? This was such a cool story, especially the ending! It would be holy if Joss would do something like this for S6...

I loved the last sentence, too...hee hee hee
plumblossomberg chapter 2 . 7/17/2001
Nicely written, interesting plotline. Also, quite funny was your Scoobies-have-a-hissy-over Buffy and Spike scene!
Blueeyes chapter 4 . 7/11/2001
I hope you are not finished I am really enjoying this.
Mera Megeta Vengence chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
That was great! You have gotta continue this or have a sequel!
Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
This story was awesome! I loved it! Probably the best post-Gift story I've read so far, and one of the best Buffy/Spike stories I've ever read. I think your portrayal of the characters was right on, especially Buffy and Spike.
Pam chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Excellent! More! More! More!
Virginia Moya chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Beautiful, just beautiful! I want more! Buffy & Spike forever!
knbnnate chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Good fic.
Pam chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Excellent! Loved it!
Dana13 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
that was really good, great job
kristen2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Ohhh sigh! I love good Spuffy fics!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »