Reviews for Bound By Destiny
Excellent
PrincessDynamis chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
i loved the story.
peroxidepest17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
*big, contented sigh* That... THAT was good reading. They are SOOO cute together. *BG* And lemme tell you, that story definitely helped with my Spike withdrawl that the summer brings. Great work!
Love's Bitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
*sniff* That was so sweet! Characterizations are right on, as always, Spike asking to 'kiss it better' in front of all the Scoobies for a reaction was great. Not to mention the bragging in the cemetery. Thanks for the read!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Another one for my favorites list...Poor Xander, you'll have to write another one where he wins him over too! Lol!
JUST ME chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
coool...WELL WRITTEN...I LIKE
Dana chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
that was SO GOOD, please continue it, i really liked it
Wolfen Moondaughter chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
*squeal* you've done it again, my dear! I am now officially a puddle...
Aethyl chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I like it; I can see something like that happening on the show, too.
bobbert chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
very good story
Love's Bitch chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
This story rocked! You are great with characterizations...I love your stuff, keep writing!
Insper A. Shen chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Sniff. This is the way it should be. Why doesn't Joss understand that? Spuffy forever! Btw, nice dialogue. I especially like the last scene with Buffy and Spike. It's not like she's falling all over him, even though she loves him now, she still stays in character. Good job. )
Tycho chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
loved it! keep it up!
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
*stands and applauds* Bravo! Bravo! Totally awesome story. You captured everyone just as I'd have imagined them on the show.
rosin chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Really enjoyed this! Please write more soon.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »