Reviews for The First Noel
Stelaris chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh my gosh... that was beautiful... I feel so happy now because of your story... Christmas and Dartz aren't normally combined, but when done so in such a manner, they truly do shine. Thank you!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I really liked this one, the line that struck me was that "He noticed Dartz and met the Atlantean’s gaze. And Dartz—the former ruler of Atlantis and a man who still had many hidden powers locked away—was drawn to his knees."

This was a really nicely done piece.

TDH
AvidReaderAlso chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
What a nice idea! Certainly the most 'seasonal' story I've read in this site. ;) Dartz' introspections regarding the first Christmas was well done. Naturally, he would not understand the underlying meaning and significance of the event, though perhaps he has a different view in hindsight? I'm assuming the 'present day' is after the defeat of the Orichalcos?

I'm a bit confused about Alexander, but since this is the first of your fictions that I've read, I'm guessing his history is in another story? I liked your description of his enthusiasm.

One wee bit of constructive criticism (please note, I'm not suggesting that you change your story, for it reads well as is): the later arrival of the Magi is the 'traditional view' (Gospel of Matthew, Ch.2) It's always been commemorated on January 6 (Epiphany). The idea that they arrived the night of the Nativity is a common fallacy which came into being for the convenience of Hollywood and a myriad of Christmas television shows, lol. ;) Sorry... mini lecture over.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aww, Alexander...*snorgles him* ...And now I have 'The First Noel' stuck in my head. XD

Anyway, yay for Christmas fics and Christmas in general which is only one week away and I'm so excited. :D I wish I could think of more to say, but I'm on the verge of falling asleep at the keyboard here. X3 Talk to you later!
LeDiva chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
*squeals* I just can't get over how adorable Alexander is! I love how he's so innocent and how he wants to know everything. I really enjoyed this!
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I loves it!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This is really lovely. I loved the way that Dartz explained to Alexander the reason for the Star. Thank you for this story, it is really nice to read this at this time when many people don't believe in it. Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year..
Shadow Blade chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Wow, really good story. I hope you continue, I personally would like to see Rapheal's (sp?) reaction to this whole idea of them celebrating Christmas...Being he seems to be the most serious minded of the entire group.
Godzilla85 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Very good and very relevant for this time of the job on another excellent fanfic.