Reviews for My December
sami1010220 chapter 18 . 10/16/2010
ahh, i loved it! you did a great job. i can't wait for the sequel!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 18 . 8/3/2008
Great fic. The ending was a little shakey, but you pulled it off. I love your writing style- its verry similar to mine and you don't get to see that too often. Its a nice change.

Thanks for posting!

Song

Who was going to review last night but did not want to log in
Renn chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
Lol. House. "Would I be rude if I asked you to my bedroom?"

That's pure genius, you know? I can just SEE the raised eyebrow.
assassinerblue chapter 18 . 1/5/2008
That was beautiful! Just the right amount of angst and romance in there. You were SO realistic with his pain, so many others screw it up. AMAZING job.
projectpancakes chapter 18 . 12/25/2007
Hello, dear First and above all, good job. I *live* for self-injury, angsty, slashy fics XD
kwittbugginme chapter 18 . 11/30/2007
yeah! a sequel...

well written story! loved it!

can't wait to read the next part of this story line.

keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!

k

hater of capital letters; abuser of some!
Whitelight72 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
You are officially my hero. You have managed to take my favorite TV show and my favorite Band into one story! Go you!
MeMyselfI4 chapter 18 . 3/26/2007
Last Chapter? :(

*smiles* Yes! A sequel!
ShadowInTheDarknes chapter 18 . 1/28/2007
Great ending!

*squee* - I love sequels!

hollywoodgal chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
great ending! and i love the linkin park titles
hollywoodgal chapter 17 . 1/25/2007
he's awake and they're going to talk! yey!
Emi1988 chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
Awsomeness! Send me a message when the sequel comes up because I love your work! It was well written, everyone was in character and LINKIN PARK IS AWSOME TOO!
Fyrerayne chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
YAY! And yay! Sequel. (I think I already said that.) Great fic. Good luck!

-ANimal
SamBell chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
Great Author! You are a GREAT AUTHOR! PLEAASE YES! A Sequel, soon, please son. I loved this fic and I still love it finished. But... YES I want a sequel. Im that glad House dosent died. So very, very glad. And now... the sequel? Thank you for this wonderful great story. And ähm, okay, I heard I shouldnt apologize for my bad english. But sorry, Im an idiot and I know, Im not good in your language. Sorry. I have to apologize for that.
TeRa SloAn chapter 18 . 1/25/2007
That was so sweet! hehe.. And I do think this is one of the best fics, believe me. I hope the sequel doesn't take too long.