Reviews for New Perspectives
you need to wright more its like 2013 and u wrote this in like 2008
dannyFANtom chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ahhhhhhhhh...
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
well Vlad just wait until skulker tries to skin you. then it's gonna get bad.
TooAwesome4Words chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Ha, I can't wait to see Danny's speech XD

I somehow can't see Danny saying "Unhand me" so I'm pretty sure it's obvious that's not Danny XD maybe the superDanny from "Split Personalities", but not real Danny.
Silvershadow471 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
This story is awesome; I hope you continue! Grammar and spelling is great, the plot has been used for all topics, but it's always great. I'm glad my school doesn't have food like that. :) Again, I hope you continue this fanfic; it's fantastic and I would love to read the rest!

~Silvershadow471
MaxRide101 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Okay I know you haven't updated this for 2 years, but it's a really good concept and one of the only ones on this subject out there. You're an awesome author and I LOVE the switching bodies thing.

...please continue? :)
Sirena chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Sweet! Please finish!
Sirena chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
AWESOME! I love it.
Liz chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
UPDATE!
inukagome15 chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
BWAHAHAHAHA! I hope you update soon. Can't wait to see Danny mess up the whole speech thing.
PunkMichPhantom chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
The food at the beginning was NASTY! It is really what school food is like, right? Well, at my school AND your school now! lol. I htink that Vlad should have said something to Sam so that she would have believed Danny when he called and got her in trouble. But, still, it makes a great story line because now Sam thinks that nothing is going on! Great job! Update soon, plz and thank you!
Elyon Tama chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
*Grins* I love this story! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! :D
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
i see you are realy not a fast updater. well im not eather so being a tottle hipacrite (is that spelled right?) here please update this sooner. i really like this story. your right that no one else has done this although you would think that someone would right. well thats were you come in i guess. so great story, i also like the way its writen. nice job, please hurry up with the updating. later dude
Mrs.Masters chapter 3 . 3/13/2008