Reviews for Pulse
grits chapter 40 . 7/30/2008
thats chap wwas amazing

kinda figured tommy would lose a bet to jason...everyone should know that they would last 4 months without each other hehe

i cant wait to read more
nikkitan89 chapter 40 . 7/30/2008
oh my. to say i love this chapter is a total understatement man! please do update soon.
arielYG chapter 40 . 7/30/2008
Wow, 2 chapters in a row! I LOVE them. I was actually thinking if they could wait till the wedding night, but nah.. lol. Can't wait to read more of this and Beauty and the Beast )
rosebudjamie chapter 39 . 7/29/2008
wow, is kim and tommy going to have anymore kids? will jason and kim make up? will billy forgive jason? please update really soon
hewhoreaps chapter 39 . 7/29/2008
Well for starters I have the feeling Tommy and Kim's wedding just became a lot more complex then I wager anybody planned it would be.

Truth be told it does seem like Tommy forgive Jason too easy but as general rule it seems guys tend to forgive and forget faster then gals.

For Jason to even try and get Kim's friendship and respect back is going to take a heck of a lot work, and I don't think he even released the fall out of his actions would be this bad.

Look forward to more
Alana Xavier1 chapter 39 . 7/29/2008
man kim was a little to bitchy but well written ive been in her spot before an in billies as well but do keep up the good work Alana
calvinty chapter 39 . 7/29/2008
ouch...that sucks dude...keep it up tho. looking forward to seeing what's up next
nikkitan89 chapter 38 . 7/7/2008
love the banter btw kim & tommy! do update soon.
osulover chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
I will admit that I was a little unsure about this story when I first started reading, but you have done a great job with it! I just finished catching up, and I can't wait for your updates!
Vodams chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
That was alot to enjoy..wtg Billy for being a man and walking away after getting his punch in..I wonder how the rest of

their friends try to get over the Jason and Kat revelattion..

that is if they already have!
hewhoreaps chapter 38 . 7/6/2008
Well we have some idea how Kat and Jason's relationship with their freinds is going or I guess the case actually is going not good, Jason and Tommy are basicly strangers and Kim, Tommy and Kat aren't much better. Wonder where Billy disappeared to after punching Jason though I have the feeling Jason was surpised by how strong of punch Billy has.

Almost didn't ruin the wedding

Seems that has also effected Annie and Kim mostly though Tommy's effected as well

good update
Jeremy Shane chapter 38 . 7/5/2008
good chapter & more please
alexaprime1920 chapter 38 . 7/5/2008
i loved this story but i have to ask. is this the end? or are you planning on adding more to this story. i would love to hear more.
GinaStar chapter 38 . 7/5/2008
Loved it! Excellent chappie!
rosebudjamie chapter 38 . 7/5/2008
i can't wait to read more, so is kat going to stay with jason or is she going to go to someone else? and will kim and tommy have another kid? i can't wait to read more, please update really soon
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »