Reviews for Pulse
snowbunnyhd chapter 38 . 8/15/2013
HOW DO THEY NOT HATE HER? I certainly do but then again I hated her sence the second she appeared on the show. She replaced Kimberly I'n not only the ranger spot and Tommy's love life but I'n the show. HOW CAN YOU NOT HATE HER?
snowbunnyhd chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Ok this story is so much better now that Kimberly and Tommy are back together. And I thought Kimberly already took of tommys shirt last chapter
snowbunnyhd chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Ok I do not like how you presented Rocky I'n this chapter.
snowbunnyhd chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
Ok they NEVER called Billy "Bill" and they NEVER called Jason "Jay" as I recall they only gave Kimberly and Katherine nicknames
snowbunnyhd chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
This is a great story but I hate how you had Tommy practically hate Kimberly and how you had Tommy missing from his daughters life for 12 years
CalcBoy91 chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Kim obviously made the phone call.
snowbunnyhd chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
You have characters from so many different seasons I'n this story It gets so confusing.
Felicity Reid chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Okay, I know you wrote chapter two a long time ago. And you writing style is absolutely GREAT! I love it. The only thing a little lacking is your research. You cannot tell a woman is pregnant less than a week after conception. At the point in time, the baby is still only in it's cell stage and won't even be able to be seen on an ultra sound. And to be honest, the body doesn't even know yet. The hormones that a pregnancy test look for is yet to be found in the urine. So maybe next time just do a little more research.

But the way you write kim and trini and just your writing style in general is excellent.
doglover500 chapter 44 . 6/20/2013
Continue please It's amazing I love it and UPDATE ASAP!
Guest chapter 44 . 5/27/2013
OMG I just reread this and this is so perfect I wish they would make a movie out of it ,till next time
EnchantedBella0916 chapter 35 . 5/23/2013
I'm really loving this story. I think its awesome. Great idea and you've really made some awesome developments. I cant wait to continue reading.
r0mantic at heart chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
I really enjoy your story though I don't like that both Tommy and Kim are quite quick to anger. Their irratic behavior was a little annoying but not to take away from the greatness that is your story. Please keep writing this story and I look forward to reading about the wedding soon.
Scarlet WebSlinger chapter 44 . 5/15/2013
This story is fantastic! I absolutely approve of this, but I do want to ask, will Annie ever find out that her parents and their gang were power rangers? How would it effect her? Would she become a ranger herself at some point? I WANT TO KNOW! Anyway, Kool story bro!
HogoshaTsuki chapter 44 . 5/9/2013
SO FUNNY
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens next. Love this story!
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »