Reviews for Pulse
brankel1 chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
I totally love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 44 . 5/7/2013
Ooooh! Yay for Billy and Haley! Hope the Jason/Kat stuff goes just as well. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
hewhoreaps chapter 44 . 5/6/2013
Well it seems Tommy, Kim with the help of Zack managed to get Billy and Hayley to actually talk like they should to each other given their level of smarts.

Still got a firework show coming I wager given the events that involved Billy, Jason and Kat though hopefully before or after Kim and Tommy's wedding though it should be interesting to see.
grits chapter 44 . 5/6/2013
cant wait for the wedding
jps1926 chapter 43 . 5/3/2013
I am SO GLAD you're back. I have missed your stories so much! I've gone back and reread this story so many times that I didn't need to when I saw that you've updated. And after so long, it was a great update. Any chance you'll be updating any more of your stories?
grits chapter 43 . 5/2/2013
I had to blink a couple of times to make sure i wasn't seeing things.
Thanks for updating this great story
Hope another update comes soon
lovegun1983 chapter 43 . 5/2/2013
So happy your back keep up the good work PMS
HogoshaTsuki chapter 43 . 5/1/2013
Welcome Back! I was starting to loose hope that you would finish this story, Great Chapter and keep it up if you need a beta let me know, we use to talk in the past on myspace.
brankel1 chapter 43 . 4/30/2013
Love it.
hewhoreaps chapter 43 . 4/30/2013
Glad to see this story updated. Seems Kim isn't overly happy with her daughter to start with then her parents later.
TKfanatic chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
OMG, so happy to see an update. Awesome by the way. Can't wait to read more!
Ghostwriter chapter 43 . 4/29/2013
Oooh, I missed you! Glad to have you back. Can't wait for more. Catch ya on the flip side.
coolgirl2234 chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
nice so far i love it
andyg2525 chapter 42 . 8/5/2012
this is great please keep writing it
Katiekins21 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I knew she wouldnt do it! aaah
623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »