Reviews for Springtime
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You should really continue this! It was great!
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
(Ah, time to escape with a little 411~)

"And I bet you know exactly how tight a ten year old can be," I have to say I love that line...

The line "My bitch." made me start fangirl 'Nyaing' *Laughs* My mind...is so pleased~

Marly is so nice to Vexen...so...so very nice... *Laughs*

'Ah, I'm not really sure why I said ah.' I finished this by saying 'ah' and it was just not the right sound. *Laughs* Not a cute 'ah' story at all. Then again, that is just how those two are.

Wonderful job~ Luna.
senxaka chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
poor vexen.i hate marluxia now. well written, good job
The Lone Wolf Named Niichan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That was way cool! Somehow, Vexen is always getting raped by Marluxia. But I like it! -/-
littlen00bgyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
"You have already ruined my schedule enough without making me watch you read." Nice. I like that quote. I don't really like that it's directed at my favorite character, but given the dynamic you're creating, it works.

One thing I LOVE about your stories is how masculine Marluxia is, how sensual, how controlling. He's so amazing.

Oh my god. This is bloody awesome!

Vexen is so wrong. People do rape the ones they love. Their version of love is just different from most peoples'. And I think it's understandable for a Nobody to rape the one he almost-loves.

He's wrong about something else too... Lots of people love Marluxia. Meaning of course his many fangirls and -boys.

Oh wah, that's all? I so wanted to see more...
Castiel87 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Wow!o_O Marluxia is so cruel and I love it XD,but I feel bad for Vexen poor him...

Damn it was awesome,please write some more :)
Amon2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is the first time i've been interested in a marluxia/Vexen pairing and its all thanks to this story. I Hope you update soon.
TwilightButterflies chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
"“Oh, Vexen. The more you resist the more I want you,” Marluxia said, laughing. Vexen stared at him with shock and disgust, unable to speak."

lol. it's like "WTF psychotic rapist laughter?" That's what would be going through my head.
Esinahs chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Well...I guess Marluxia really is the HBIC... this was really entertaining to read because of the situation itself and the pairing so well done, again
Migotka chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aww poor vexen :( This was very well written!
AbstractNightmare chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Well

THAT was very nice!

I needed some 411 before I went to bed, and that was very good~

Good job, you're a fabulous writer
Meggle-Star chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Well! Not a bad story, if I do say so myself! *nods*

I'm picking up on a little bit of grammatical stuff, and there are a few rough patchs.. as in, story flow disruption. BUT.. the rest of what I see is fine! Good stuff all around! _

And this is a new pairing for me as well- never have I read a MarluxiaxVexen one.. And so I have this to say: "W00t, uke! Vexen!"

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff! *claps!*
Polish chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Look at me Im reviewing! hahahahah! yep, Im still very much very random! Musicmatch media player dont fail me now!

Yeah! I have read this one before, I just wasnt a member, so I couldnt review. yeah...
Taiha chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is my favorite one, by far. You are a master of inner thoughts and dialouge! You made Marluxia not just evil and interesting, but truly scary. It is weird how when I was reading I could not decide whether to feel sorry for Vexen or urge Marluxia on. You are a wonderful yaoi writer and thank you for writing this awesome Marluxia/Vexen oneshot!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wow, that gave me tingles and shortened my breath, meaning it was REALLY good. I liked Marluxia's line about 'if he had a heart'. I'm trying to breath right now XD Oh the hotness