Reviews for Do You Still Love Me?
darkdreams1222 chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
oh no! i bet she feels bad now, over the way she treated him, not giving him a chance to explain! i wonder why those demons took him...hope she can help him in time!
fromlightintodark06 chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
I really enjoed your story and really enjoyed your accuracy on the dru and spike relationship dynamics. some of the grammer was a little spotty but hey who's isn't right? continue and keep me posted.

daydreamer chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
more please
AmethystDragon81 chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
NO!Evil Dru!Spike can't be Dru's!He has to be Buffy's!
AmethystDragon81 chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
NO!Poor Spikey!
Mita427 chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
i have to find out what happened to spike! keep it coming!
cassi's mom chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
more please
Mali chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
you didnt kill him did you? aah, i cant wait very long, please update soon! thanks.
DreamsofSpike chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
well, it's not obvious to me! i'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!
DreamsofSpike chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
oh no...maybe he should have let her stake dru...but her reaction was kind of cruel, all things considered...just when he really probably needed some comfort, and she reacted like that :( sigh...great update, on to read the nexrt :)
AmethystDragon81 chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
O. I can't wait for the next chapter.
erica chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
geez, buffy's heartless isn't she? lol, another great chapter, please continue to update, thanks.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
NO!It is evil! Buffy cannot do that to Spike. How can she doubt that Spike loves her? And Dru is just plain aweful!
ms wilmot chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
okay time for update now please. pretty pretty please i really want to see where this story is going im really interested!
hannah chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
good start, quite intense...yes, more chapters are wanted, please update. thanks.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »