Reviews for Life's Never What It Seems
dj chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
I don't care about your new username
buddybuddy96 chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
AH! Will this be updated? I clicked the 'Next chapter' button and I get 4 sentences! Really?
buddybuddy96 chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
The Cheez-Its are now my hostages.” C. B.

Haha!

Yeah, this wasn't the best chapter of the story, but it was still good. The frisbee thing was funny.
buddybuddy96 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Ritual of the midnight frisbee?

Cool chapter by the way.
buddybuddy96 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Um. . . the ending was veryvery odd. A giant mallet, anvil, and spring? what? um. . . It was funny, but kinda random.
buddybuddy96 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I didn't think the darkwoods had met Aelita and Jeremie yet. Ah, well, it was still a good chapter
buddybuddy96 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Cool first chapter! If you'll excuse me, I must keep reading.
vampknight364 chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
awsome chapter
Starr-Claw chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
*twitch* Giant . . . Special . . . COIN!

Sorry. OK! I kind of agree with you, this wasn't one of your better chapters, but it was still GOD!
Aelita Madeline chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This. Is. AMAZING! I love how you seem to have paired each of them with one of your own characters. Very nice. )
Foxsoul chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
I like #dos!
Sonja Skalecki chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
Oi!Hows up?

OK, GOOD CHAPTER!

Good detail!

As for ideas . . . hmm.

I like your #2 seggestion.

That I do.

Hmm . . . and to add to that

suggestion, wonder if they couldn't

take off the part from Lyoko?

Just suggesting.

Hope all is well . . .

(can't wait to the read

the next one!)
DramaRose chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
IF...I...DON'T...GET...CHAPTER...4...HEADS WILL ROLL! And i want Flaming chaos of wolf to know i will be picking on who ever they are in every review cuz im evil like that...hehehe. Your stori is amazing... have i told you that already?
DramaRose chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Hello again im going to stalk your story...its amazing! How bout Aelitea freaks out about cell phone towers? Or.. oh oh sissi starts to crush on Brenden? Or Oh Oh.. im out of ideas. Flaming Chaos of Wolf? What do you think?