Reviews for Rice Wine Revelations
purvy sage chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nice!
rainandpetals chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
canon worthy! no ooc-ness, well written, totally could have happened in the anime!
Buni-San chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Cute!
courtXjester chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
lololol, cute fluffy goodness. I loved it. lots of kudos for you!
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
it was kind of vulgar.. even for Mugen.. /
Bishounen-Jump chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I bet Mugen's just pissed 'cause Fuu figured him out and said that she trusts him! hahaha. wow... they were really in character and this was really well written xD
Skeithfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
yep that was pretty in character for the subject would definately do just that to annoy Mugen.2 thumbs up.
LeoDesirePassion chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
lol i liked this alot funny
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
that's fuckin hilarious! love it!
Yuniepie chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I like it! It was simple and funny and cute (the fact that she trusts him not that he was being a big meanie!)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Ubber cuteness :) Very IC, all three of them, and a very entertaining read. Great job!

KSM
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
:D Great one.
starsprinkles9604 chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I'm just now getting into sc fan fic and I'm glad your's was one of the first I read. Very, very nice. I've always been a mugen/fuu fan myself. I hope to read more of your work.
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
SO are you the goddess of in-character cute? 'Cause I'm getting suspicious here...
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
LOL! I LOVE Mugen and Fuu - they're so fun to write for, aren't they? -P hehe I wish it were a tad longer, but it was still completely amusing and worth the short read. Hope you'll write more fics in the near future! ;0)