Reviews for I Promise I won't Fall to Pieces
Yukihikari-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Short and very sweet, enough said.
No you're not weird, I cried when he died, too. Reks is INCREDIABLY under-loved
neverending0memori chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great one-shot. I almost cried when he died and no you are not weird. Hope you write more.
BGwildroze chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That was Very Very good!
KyoshiKaze chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow, great one-shot! D

I feel like writing a story on Reks xD, I was a little discouraged since I don't know much about him. I just might add it to the list of FFXII stories that I will be creating. ]
Arietti chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Beautiful one shot, good for beginning FF XII gamers- you managed to take a character people know very little about and give him a soul. Keep that talent.

Oh, and Merry After Christmas ;o) Ari
RyaneNight92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I thought Reks was kinda cute. well, i think he's alittle better looking than Vaan but w/e. When he died i was crying too! I was shock when he was betrayed and he did not deserve to die...

I like this fic. actually, i was looking for a Reks one for a while but this is the only one i found, thanks for writing it!
KC-Catharsis chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh man I cried so hard when Reks died. But I cried even harder when Vaan first appeared because I thought of how he must feel after losing his brother. Is that weird?
Magby chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
It was beautiful!and painfull. I havent played FFXII but I force my cousin to play it over and over again so I can watch.

*about the happy holidays "crap": Christians arnt the only ones in the world with festivities...dont be selfish.
Yumi Akimoto chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Yes, the first fanfic about Reks! As unimportant he is, I like Reks xD Very well written, and little Vaan and Penelo are so cute!

And you're not weird - I nearly cried when I found out Basch betrayed him :)