Reviews for One Night Could Change Everything
AllieSMG chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
OMG! That ending was amazing and this whole fic was simply wonderful! You did a great job! This was just...I can't find words to describe it! I loved it so much, especially the end. I also liked that Kate's 'parents' (Sam and Diane) Seemed so supportive of Kate's relationship. LOL I guess Diane knows her daughter well enough to know how she feels about someone like that.

Anyway, this was really good and I will try your other fic when you get it up. I would offer some titles for you, but I don't know enough about the story, if you have anymore info on it, PM some to me and I can help you out with titles if ya want?

This was a great fic and you are a great writer .The descriptions were beautiful and spot on. Please write more!
LostSista chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
I can feel the desperation each have to find each other in these two chapters. Sawyer is really intense. I love it.
AllieSMG chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
Great two chaps! Sorry I missed it last time, this is a really great story. Aw, they miss each other and decided to do the right thing...So far. I'm glad Sawyer's going to tlak to Diane, and I'm glad that Kate is in love iewht Sawyer. Wow, she fell in love fast, it was mutual, I love this so much! Keep writing!
Mathildou chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
RUN SAWYER, RUN! lol! That chapter was quite sad actually but I liked it, it wasn't "bad" sadness, it was full of emotion and feelings...That's really a nice way of seeing their stories. Continue that way, that's great!
Mathildou chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
waow!I love that version of the things!
AllieSMG chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Nice chap. Especially the end. It was so sweet and in character. Good job, continue soon!
LostSista chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
Aw...they are so sweet together. Hope he realizes that Kate could be worth living for and not the killing of the real Sawyer. I think Kate needs to stick around. ;-)
Anarchist278 chapter 6 . 2/9/2007
This story's really starting to get good. I can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update again real soon.

Ange x.
Anarchist278 chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Awesome. Can't wait for more!
AllieSMG chapter 5 . 2/1/2007
Good job, but it wasn't that I didn't like the Confidence Man thing in the last chapter, I've done things like that before, I just thought you should pu tyour own spin on it, but like I said it was no big. I love your story, but just a picky thing, I think that this fic shoudl be rated higher, like K or T, ya know? Unless you plan on making it really clean, no violence etc, cuz right now you have it rated equal to a G rating. Update!
smile1 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007

Finally had the time to go through some of the stories and came across yours. I like the concept of Sawyer and Kate having met during these particular points in their life because it shows how alike they really are and how they can influence each other in both a good and bad way, so it'll be interesting to see where you take it.

(smile1) Lindsay
AllieSMG chapter 4 . 1/25/2007
That was so good, the only part I thought was a little weird was when you duplicated the scene in 'Confidence Man' but that's okay. It might have been better if you put more of your own spin on it, but no big. Excellent job, I'm really loving this story. The last line was good too. Update soon!
nirky chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review, but here I am, as promised. :-)

I loved their conversation and the way you managed to put a Confidence Man quote there. ;) Once again, they both are very in character. Lonely people, fighting hard against demons within themselves and finding difficult to trust others. The way they instinctively discover they can relate to each other is beautifully portrayed. I especially like the part when Kate asked Sawyer to tell her why he -knows- what she was about to do.

"Could you be a good person and do bad things?" - I personally have asked this to myself. I hope it is possible or we all are a bunch of bad Kate's inner thoughts are very interesting and you have done a great work aligning her thoughts to converge in the moment when she decides to go meet Sawyer.

Sawyer in his motel room... Very Sawyer, as expected. It's all there. The goodness he always seems to forget he has, the obsession with the man that ruined his life, the redemption he doesn't think he deserves... Well done!

I'm looking forward to be reading your next chapter!eheh
Anarchist278 chapter 3 . 1/4/2007
This is one of the better Lost fics that I've read. You have a good plotline and writing style which combined makes for a good story. I'm looking forward to seeing it continued, hopefully sometime in the near future. Good job.
LostSista chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
Oh! I can't wait for this to continue. You've got skills. And I have to agree with every detail of what Nirky said in her review. That way I get to keep my review short. hee hee :-)