Reviews for ECW: The Rebirth
Sonar chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Now that was awesome.
Sonar chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I loved this chapter very much.
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I didn't mind that one despite the fact that you could not hesitate to use more details.
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW ECW!
Angled chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Update
American Soldier chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
Good to see you continuing this fic. I can't wait to see CM Punk and RVD continue teaming. Plus, Sabu vs Dreamer in a barbed wire steel cage explosives match...someone's gonna die!

AS
QPython chapter 15 . 3/23/2008
I'm really looking forward to Anarchy Rulez, and knowing your writing style it'll be a great event. There will carnage, blood, and explosions and I can't wait. Keep up the good work.

ZeroBen chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
Brent Albright, from ROH to ECW. Solid chapter, Anarchy Rulez is shaping up nicely. Scorpio wins the tv title too, nothing wrong with that. I like the old school feeling you got going.

nice work
QPython chapter 14 . 3/16/2008
I didn't mind that you were lazy, there were many other cool things that made up for it. Instead of Knox doing the over-used jealous boyfriend thing, he allows her to flash other guys and capitalizes on that. Also I'm loving Dreamer as Champ, he deserves it and is hard worker. I'm hoping he retains in the barbed wire steel cage match.

QPython chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
Sweet! I'm glad you're still doing this story. I like how you're mixing in things that happened in WWE's ECW but added an Extreme Edge to them. In my opinion its much better. That and your matches are HARDCORE! Keep up the good work!

ChocolateyGenesis chapter 13 . 3/9/2008
SHE’S A CRACK WHORE! SHE’S A CRACK WHORE!”

LOL!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
Awesome!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I KNRW IT!

Nice!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
The hooded man is Raven! I know because of the rivalry they had!

Good job!
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Very good!

Review my ECW fic please!