Reviews for Assumptions
IKnowWhatToDOAboutThis chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Fantastic. I have been giggling all day reading your work. Please write more you have a real talent.
gsrgirl4eva chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
LMAO OMG that was soo funny! Loved it :D
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
This story was a riot. Grissom gay? hehehehe

I needed a funny story...I just finished reading Knowledge and Perception...wow, well written, but geez...reading about GSR destruction is just so ...
Em chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Hey just read the A/N on chap 5 and i gotta say you go girl. And your right it is entertaining too i love this story.
AngelEddison chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
I was in absolute hysterics reading this. I was at my father's house for supper and reading it and he just kept giving me this look like 'what the fuck?' which just made me laugh harder. Thank, thank you, thank you. I LOVED IT!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
About my previous review, to update soon, well, it's late, and I'm kinda out of it, so forget about that one. Also, I realized too late that YOU are thegreatbluespoon, now I feel stupid for asking why "thegreatbluespoon" is a terrible, terrible person. I still do like you very much though. In a non-freaky, fan reader/reviewer kind of way. Wow. I think I need a CAT skan too. God help me.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Ah...lol, please update soon.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 6 . 7/22/2007
I was kind of concerned about Sara drinking so much, because I was very dissapointed in her when she had her "incident," but I am willing to forgive you. Also, just out of curiousity- why is thegreatbluespoon a terrible, terrible person? I happen to like her.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
I can't believe that people who read this fic actually think you have a problem with gay people! You're writing a humourous and original fic, and you took a huge risk writing an angle on such a sensitive subject. You are truly a writer to be admired.
gslover123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
dang! it is now 5:24 central time, i've stayed up all night and read 13 of your 19 postings. this is after reading most of tdcsi's stuff as well. got to say, loved this, laugh out loud (using all the letters)funny stuff.
LIFE as a SHIRT chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
this story...

It makes me laugh.

I love it.

i do believe I'm the 69th review.

how kinky.
cAITLIN chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
I think the whole house heard be hehehehehehehe-ing for like the past 1 hour! oh bloody brillant story! i wanna get so wasted right now! ahahha sry story made me uber happy D
lily chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
HA HA HA HA LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH LOL LOL LOL ROTFLOL ROTFLOL ROTFLOL
lily chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
by the way, this story is not hemaphobic, it's just funny as hell
lily chapter 5 . 2/28/2007