Reviews for The Dangers of Mixed Marriage
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Sheki a Rastafarian! Now that would be a hoot!
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
"Umm, Saturday afternoons," the redhead murmured. "I'm so glad you said you wouldn't make a fuss." ...
Why didn't I see it coming? Why Shego didn't see it coming? And Kim complains Shego is evil...

"Come on, Shek. They're not that bad. Whose parents would you trade them for?"
"Okay. We've got better parents than any of our friends." Yeeeeeeees. Finally they recognize how lucky they are x3

THIRD OPTION, THIRD OPTION, ONE MUST ALWAYS LOOK FOR AND CHOOSE THE THIRD OPTION XD
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hehe, the twins are smarter than they look. XD

Still, now I'm curious about how they'll turn out religiously.

As you may have noticed, I skipped over "Imperfect Fit" because I'm not sure how to deal with that one. It doesn't even take to a first chapter but the second one of something not listed anywhere, but what seems to be, well, like the tittle says, unfinished stories. And personally, I'd prefer to avoid those until the story gets actually done.

But anyway, this was a fun story to read. KiGo's quarrels never get old.

Yours, "Against Unfinished Bussines" Alexander/Alexlayer.

See you soon!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Great work.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Loving these little looks into the life's of Kim and Shego, plus children. Really nice.

Wispr
Emote Control chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Cute. I was honestly expecting it to end with Sheki turning to Kasy and saying "Sooner or later, we have to tell them we'we're atheists."
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
For some reason I found the "one of us converts to Buddhism the other Islam" ridiculusly funny.
antlan87 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This was quite entertaining, as I have known a few people in similar situations, and they usually took a third option just to show their parents how foolish they were. Excellent use of a real life situation in a not so real universe.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
HAHAHAHAHAH. Ah religion. weird to see such a lighthearted take on Shego and Kim pressuring their daughters to chose always Shego has to got the extra mile saying that if they chose christian she will hate them. Final dialogue of the twins. Choosing neither and going for other religions.

Guessing that something like this story happened to you personally.

Read you later!
Shrodinger's Kit chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Hm, smart little boogers. Kasey and Sheki, that is. Love it.
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Funny! Nice story.
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
The last two lines were sheer genius, I loved it XD
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I find the idea of these two going nuts on a faith preference funny as heck. Like they don't have enough on their plates?

In the words of the late Sammy Davis Jr. (when asked about his gender preference as a part of a survey of celebs), "I'm a one eyed Jewish black man. Do I need the hassle of being gay on top of all that?"

Likewise, gay SHIELD-level espionage parents don't need the hassle of Church Momming.

And if I were those two? Likely the Church of the SubGenius.
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I vote Rastafarians...

And I love how Shego is still the sneaky Shego, bringing in the "8 days of Chanukah" thing.

Well written and very, very funny.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
I normally stay away from Kigo, but the topic intrigued me.

Since dreadlocks can be cute, Rastafarianism will not do, nor will Buddhism. It would be far more enjoyable to see the expression on the faces of Kim and Shego when Kasy hooks up with the Krishnas and comes home bald and wearing a robe while Sheki shows up wearing a burqa.

Okay, enough of that. The writing was crisp and flowed nicely.