Reviews for Winter Wonderland

then because OMG MELLO
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Haha xD
Red-tiki chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
SOOOOO CUTE! I can't describe this is any other words, but THIS IS AMAZING! I don't think i blinked alot while reading all 4 chapters, I was glued to the screen hehe :)
saints and sailors chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Don't like it, don't hate it...

LOVE IT!

good job! You wrote that really well!

UDS
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
snicker,snort,giggle i love it. you should write a follow up about how mello gets his pressie :P thanks for writing it
QQQniQ chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
OMG. I luuvvv this 's just so cuttte *u*
Darkfire359 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Yep, we all know Mellow is uber pwnage. I'm surprised he didn't have Matt hack into something that could give him chocolate, though.
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
In general I prefer MxM over MxN, but that was hilarious! I loved how Near asked all those questions, and confused Santa.
Fading to oblivion chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
It's... beautiful, really nice. My favorite type of MelloxNear fics are where they are playing the piano or singing together, but I never thought of Matty as that type of person, but now I love it :D You should make this into a MattxNear fic.

I just had to search 'Angel Eyes' after that. What is the second song based on?

It's pure epicness -
mabidiso chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
I'm having the best time reading this! My family keeps asking what's so funny - they want to partake of such enjoyment too. I'd laugh quieter if I could.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
In love. I'm totally head over heels in love with your story. My jaw hurts, tears are streaming down my face, and my tummy hurts too. It's true, laughing can bust your gut. Love hurts.
Nitoa chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Oh my God, that was so hilarious. "Mello, ├╝ber pwnage" indeed. xD This chapter made me laugh like a crazy person. 3
Nitoa chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
Oh, I loved that. I loved how Near described how music made him feel... it was really peaceful, in a way.

I can't wait for another chapter. :)