Reviews for Winter Wonderland
xoxo chapter 4 . 4/18
I've been searching for this fic for ages, like a niggling memory of christmas of Whammy. Especially notable is pianist!Matt.
Lovely work
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Hahahahahahahaha *wipes a tear* Man, much laughed at this end. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
kkkkkkkkkkk Very hilarious! Loved! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
These stories were wonderful, hilarious, crack-ish, sweet, and/or touching. (though I don't see a single hint of romance anywhere).

Love this :)

then because OMG MELLO
Meiwriter chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Haha xD
Red-tiki chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
SOOOOO CUTE! I can't describe this is any other words, but THIS IS AMAZING! I don't think i blinked alot while reading all 4 chapters, I was glued to the screen hehe :)
saints and sailors chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Don't like it, don't hate it...

LOVE IT!

good job! You wrote that really well!

UDS~
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
snicker,snort,giggle i love it. you should write a follow up about how mello gets his pressie :P thanks for writing it
QQQniQ chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
OMG. I luuvvv this 's just so cuttte *u*
Darkfire359 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Yep, we all know Mellow is uber pwnage. I'm surprised he didn't have Matt hack into something that could give him chocolate, though.
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
In general I prefer MxM over MxN, but that was hilarious! I loved how Near asked all those questions, and confused Santa.
Fading to oblivion chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
It's... beautiful, really nice. My favorite type of MelloxNear fics are where they are playing the piano or singing together, but I never thought of Matty as that type of person, but now I love it :D You should make this into a MattxNear fic.

I just had to search 'Angel Eyes' after that. What is the second song based on?

It's pure epicness -