Reviews for When Angels Fall
MorbidApocalypse chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Caleb should be a character in supernatural. It wasn't until I went back and read that he wasn't, for the whole story I believed he was!
JediMagnet09 chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
Beautiful story! I love it! Well written and wonderful ending. :)
CalamityJim chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
I had the opportunity to watch a zombie movie and I chose to read this instead. That's how awesome this story was. It was excellent! I loved your characterization. Great job! 10 pts
asdfjkl chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
awesome story! xD
TVDOriginals chapter 11 . 6/8/2008
hats off to u for writing such a good story. it should b made into an episde. i loved it and so will everyone wen they read it. kep up the good work and keep writing good stries.
AquarianNightSky chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
Wonderful story. You had me on the edge of my chair for the majority of the story. Very interesting plot. And the ending was good.

Toodles!

Sky
charming2drew chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Ohmygahh, this was an amazing fic! I cried (seriously, I did.), I laughed, and oh it was amazing!

You did an absolutely great job!

Keep it up!

Abbz
JazzyIrish chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
A fabulous end to an amazing story. I can't begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed this tale. Your writing is superb - every chapter pulled a myriad of emotions from me - a roller-coaster ride of epic proportions. This chapter was no exception. Bravo.

Loved how you ended this. Both brothers revealing their love for each other in their own unique way, how neither could survive without the other. We certainly know that's true after watching the finale. Love your writing style and how you portray both brothers - very true to character, but with a depth of feeling that really can't be explored in the series.

Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us. Each and every chapter was worth the wait. We all realize that real life is alive and well and demands attention. I look forward to your next endeavor. Until next time...
snchills chapter 11 . 9/15/2007
Wow, can I say Wow again. Great fic, sorry to see it end.
macs ace chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
OMG! This whole fic was awesome, I cried in several parts, especailly when Dean was grieving for Sammy. This is beautiful.
carocali chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
So glad you were finally able to finish! I love that John is willing to give that piece of himself to keep his boys safe. Although he wins no 'parent-of-the-year' award, he does have their innate interest at heart.

Really nice!

;D

Caroline
eliza-w chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
I love chick-flick moments a bit too much for my own good. Reaaly enjoyed the ending. Glad that that Dean overheard John.

Pity that the story ended but as we all know, all good things must come to an end.
Loopynlovinit chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Dream that was awesome! Loved it from beginning to end! Great job!
friendly chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
awesome job.. that was a great story
Rachelly chapter 11 . 8/30/2007
Hey Dream! This was an awesome ending! Loved the limpSam, desperate Dean in this chapter. Your details were amazing from the describing of Sam's body suffering to the healing of his body as it knitted back together to the comfort he craved and sought in Dean...grasping his shirt, etc...and of course Dean was awesome! (the vomiting, the tears, the desperation to help, to relieve Sam's suffering, to not lose Sam, etc. ) Loved the ending about Laurel too. Great job!