Reviews for Dear DiaryJournal
Sonar chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Rather interesting.
fklasdfj chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
very girly hawkeye... *is scarred for life*

lol still funny though
DahliaPeesly chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
~Claps~ I liked it! Good Fanfic
MoonStarDutchess chapter 18 . 7/26/2007
This was cute. It said in my creative writing book that in stories, movies, etc that we don't see all the aspects of a characters personality. I don't consider this ooc because these are inner thoughts. We don't get to see those in the anime.

Riza's inner self reminded me of Sakura's( from Naruto) inner Sakura.

Fun story. I really enjoyed it. Good luck in future endeavors.

Shameless plug warning: Please check out my stories as well if you get a chance.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
im glad this last chapter was outta the diary format...i think the story turned out good!
winglessfairy25 chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
you should definitely have a part two.. Great job. thanks for this fic!

Erinn~
DahliaPeesly chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
Laughs
DahliaPeesly chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
Aw, Al is so sweet. If someone were to ask my brother that he would like jump up and yell sweet!
DahliaPeesly chapter 8 . 7/20/2007
Lol, I agree poor Alphonse...I feel as if I'm getting annoying reveiwing this much?
DahliaPeesly chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Riza needs to get better people skills. ~Still is laughing uncontrolable~ ~coughs and slightly chokes~ sorry just think these two are funny.
DahliaPeesly chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Lol, that's funny! Poor Roy, a stalking 14 year old child is after him. ~begins to laugh uncontrolable~
DahliaPeesly chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Lol, poor Riza.
DahliaPeesly chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
Cute, I once wrote a fanfic were Riza and Fury grew up togethor and were childhood friends.
DahliaPeesly chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Lol, its sounds as if Riza is fighting with herself about wanting to have a boyfriend.
DahliaPeesly chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Lol, I liked this chapter. And I'm glad you have Fury in the story partly, I like Fury. cuddles Fure doll
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »