Reviews for Episode 27: Once More With Feeling
DoomMarine54 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Lame
Theralion chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
The one thing I liked about this fic was the English lyrics to A Cruel Angel's Thesis, which is one of my favorite songs. This fic was more bizarre and incomprehensible than Evangelion even at its worst, without any hidden meanings to be gleaned from it. Evangelion is, in addition to the fights against Aliens in a post-apocalyptic Earth, a study in people trying to come to terms with themselves, and what it means for people to connect with one another. This is a study in how far one can go with the copy and paste functions.
Ranma-sensei chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You're wrong. I don't hate it - I don't get it. Can I have the time spent reading this spent back? Please?

Ja ne,
Ran
T0mad0r chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
RIPOFF! GTFO you loser!
soul.assassin.547 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I'm sorry, but you shouldn't touched this anime in the first place.
Invincible Shinji chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was the fanfiction equivelant of trans-galctic-gargle blaster. You practicaly took a a heavy gold brick and smashed it on our bloody heads. (that was paraphrased. I don't know the exact words. But same thing.)
KAZEONI chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Oh-Kay weird that was just weird thats all I can say sorry. V_V
RomanCandlelight chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
What are you on? Where can I get some of it? Why do people like you bother to post fan fics (using the term loosely here, 'cause this can hardly be called a fan fic) on shows they hate? ... And why am I posting a review on this at all? Ah well. I need sleep.
star chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
well i know that well N.G.E can be kinda confusing but this story was no better , this site is called fanfiction for people who love stories , shows , cartoons and anime and write there own story about it , if you do not like the show then dont write a bad story and saying that you hate it on a place called freakin place called fanfiction thats stupid and like all the others said all you did is copy and paste i have read some bad stories in my time on fanfiction but this just has to take the cake and feel that your future with fanfiction should be done (aleast with writing stories ) cuz i know i was not your first and i know i wont be the last to tell you this but this story is stupid and i hope fanfiction earases it cuz its a waste of space and its aslo hard to belive that you took so long to write it .
Seke Gravesend chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I personally love Neon Genesis Evangelion and I also have a good sense of humor, which is why I decided to read this only to be disapointed by this poorly written "fanfic". The humor that is present quickly fades due to unnecessary repetition and also that there are few,if any at all,funny moments. If you're going to make fun of a series you should make sure that it's actually funny not some piece of shit that is badly written for an apparent badly written anime.
Sanity's Crucifix chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Congradulations Dumbass you can copy and paste. Don't Repeat the same damn line over and over, it gets annoying. There was no real effort put into this and yet it appears that you took close to five hours making this. Why bother wrtiting a fanfiction for something you hate, is it because you have no life? Not that the key word is FAN. Next time think before you bother writing another piece of shit like this man, seriously, there's no point, no ending, and no clouser. You failed even your attempts.

See how annoying repition gets?
Fifth Horseman chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Sadly, a complete, total, and absolute waste of time and space. If your aim was to get slagged unmercifully by the readers, you have succeeded.

You'll be lucky if any future 'efforts' (and I use that term very loosely) are merely ignored and not set on fire and burned like this one.
theWanderingANBU chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Look, this story could show alotta promise...but it's not enough...not trying to flame you or anything but with the way you sounded, you were bound to. No offense or anything, but here are some suggestions:

1) please don't repeat a line so many times, it gets annoying and just pisses of a reader, let alone drives readers away. I mean the show would repeat a line twice or three times, but not as many times as you did. So please don't do that.

2) There wasn't much depth to it. Really, the ending was more psychological for the show than physical (watch End of Evangelion to see the "REAL" ending) so it was meant to be confusing unless you know the elements used for the story. The point of the story was the spiritual and emotional journey of the main character coming to a close, and in the end learning to accept himself for who he is. And, because of later problems with watchers (such as I and many others at first disappointed) he created one dealing with reality and still showing the same point but with different terms.

3) This didn't end right, the last lines made no sense. It didn't bring closure, and that's what hurt it and made it worse. When you write a fanfic, you need to have an ending that would really end the series. That just made me wonder what the hell was the point of the story...

So hopefully these help, and I'm sorry if I sound rude but I'm not trying to be. As a writer myself, I applaud the effort for trying, but there is alot of improvement needed for this fic. Otherwise, good luck and hopefully I'll see other works. Better luck next time
GiovanniBlasini chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Well...that's different. Actually, it was pretty well done, though the last couple lines still leave me confused as hell.
Ai Zhao Dao chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I just have one thing to say:

OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that! OMG WTF was that!

Yeah, usually I don't like to review for fics that make me sad, but really, if you don't like a something why waste effort (if you even used any) to write a FANFIC about for it? Notice the word FAN, in the term known as FANFICTION. FYI, it took me approximately 3mins and 36 seconds to write this review.