Reviews for The Dark Secret of Rick
Cat chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
It's so good! I love this story, once I started I didn't stop reading! Too bad you'll never finish it and I'm left hanging forever haha
kelley28 chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
PLEASE continue! I have to know what happens!
lavendercookie chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
The scene in the bed... I was like really aching for Rick to back the **** off, which is a further testament to the great writing.
lavendercookie chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
I haven't even read the chapter yet, but I enjoyed the response to the review that thought this was humour. Like, someone actually thought you were an insane person writing fanfiction :P It's the little things that are enjoyable.
lavendercookie chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
This would probably be super uncomfortable for a guy with a little sister to read. Dag, yo.
lavendercookie chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awesome intro. This is going to get weird
kelley28 chapter 15 . 11/24/2011
Why haven't you finished this? The anticipation is killing me.
pisceanchic101 chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
poor Freddy. :( Can't wait to read the next chapter!
pisceanchic101 chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
ooh man, this is getting juicy!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
seems really good so far.
otakuandproud123 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Why does Carter have to be like that? I really like the guy. Do you not?
The Scarlet Sky chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
Wait, wait, first off.

There's such a thing as a Floridian accent? :O Tell me! I might have it!

Anyway, I love how Rick's inner turmoil kind of jerked off in a fit of anger at Popuri's childishness. Of course, I also loved the Karen and Rick conversation, I adore how easily you write everyone in character. 3

Now only to wonder how Jack shall impact the story. Keep writing, I'll definitely be reading. :D
Kuro-Hidama chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
The story lives!

Now, is it disturbing to laugh at a murderer's musings? I found myself chuckling over Rick's more pointed observations, espcially that, "Murderer at 18," dig. :D

Looking forward to how this story will turn out.
Larissa chapter 14 . 6/11/2009
I never know what to say when leaving a review, so I generally don't give my input on a story, but this particular story is one I had to leave a review for. Your writing is fluid and the plotline is amazing.

I don't find incest disturbing in general. I guess you fall for who you fall for, right? I especially see nothing wrong with Rick being in love with Popuri. If I were Rick, I would probably be in love with her too! She's so adorable, with those red eyes, pink hair, and that bubbly personality. Who could resist such a sweet, loving, bubbly character? Ha.

Uncle Freddy bugged me, so I can't say I feel remotely bad that he was killed off, but I found the death disturbing. I really thought Rick wasn't going to kill him- that he'd back out last minute. Then, you did have him reconsider and I was so relieved. Of course, Uncle Freddy had to open his mouth about the damn part. Ass. The way you described the killing gave enough description, but wasn't one of those overbearing death scenes like most fanfiction writers feel they need to put in, where it takes most of the chapter to describe. I liked that simple paragraph of Rick stabbing him repeatedly and the guy dying. The end. You actually were able to continue with the plot then rather than having us all stuck on Freddy getting stabbed. Refreshing. For someone who isn't a killer, Rick sure thinks well under pressure. Stabs the guy then starts a fire. Clever killers are definitely more entertaining to read about as opposed to those characters who kill someone then just run off, leaving so much evidence.

Poor Rick T-T And Karen and Po, too. Screw Freddy. No one feels bad for him xD

I hope you update soon.
kelley28 chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this. This is one of the best written stories on this site.