Reviews for Sky High Christmas Special: Snow Ball Fight
UltimateCalculator chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
You have to continue the series, its awesome.
HermionePeace chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
So unfair. you made it seem like Warren liked layla they should have been together
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
unknown chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
I hope you continue your series. Don't worry about taking up to much time we understand. Sorry about the Warrenfire thing. He came back for a while and now he's gone 's his deal with skyhigh fan. Its been a great series.
Matchbox Dragon chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
Much as I've enjoyed the Sky High series, my favourite of your stories is 'We're Not In Kansas Anymore', so my vote is for its sequel. That said, I think you should work on the project you feel most inspired about and which you will enjoy writing the most. Especially if your time is limited, you should spend it writing what you want to.
JJJJJDDDDD chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Dude.

seriously.

I've followed your stories forever.

I may not have reviewed out of pure laziness

but I can't let you drop off the face of the planet too.

of course I want you to continue.

There's a serious drought of good fics in the

Sky High fandom.

it saddens me really.

It makes me want to start writing SH fics again.

your series is so well thought out and

simply amazing.

I know that real life can clash with

our alternate world of fanfiction at times.

It gets hard.

I don't want you to feel pressured to write.

Write when you have a chance.

I'll always be here to read.

-Jaydat :)
reviewer not a writer chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
dude u have always been a good writer in every storie of yours i left so pleasde continue the series and dude i am looking forward to We’re Not In Kansas Anymore2
unknown chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I'm still in shock about warrenfire. He was one of the few authors here that were worth it...
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
How could you get permission from Warrenfire when he has ABANDONED writing any stories and DELETED all his good ones and how could you talk to him anyway he cut off PM contact. He doesn't DESERVE to own the charchter of Queen Quiver.
jen81265 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Good story idea. Wonderful interplay between the characters. Loved the inclusion of Magenta, Layla, and Will. Good descriptions and dialogue, the bit at the beginning about the upcoming play was great. Good development of other characters (Darryl - is he in any of your other stories?)

Please update.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
looks good you certainly have a interesting idea
Ovary Boi chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Warren could feel himself getting diabetes from the sweetness.

That's so great. xD
iLUVfire chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
O.0 ohmigawd. CONTINUE!
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Oh wow, what a powerful start!

For a while I was afraid this was going to be another Warren/OC but this looks really interesting!

Warren might be a little too agro for me, but this is well-written and I can't wait to see where this will go.

Oh, and I was just wondering - didnt Battle get three life sentences? How was he let out of jail, unless he broke out?
felecia49w chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Very interesting twist. You could have the makings of a great story. Please don't let it desend into alot of Mary Sue'ness. I will be keeping track of this story to see how it develops. So far, so good.