Reviews for Colors
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
I'm glad they did get their happy ending.
Cate Tyler chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Charming :)
AlwaysLoveActually chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Wow!, that was great!. I've been looking for awhile now for a good Love Actually fanfiction on Harry and Karen!. I'm very impressed how well this story was laid out and written. I liked how comical and intimate you made it, while incorporating the other characters as well. Also, I noticed that same thing on the deleted scenes, with the surnames. My theory is that Harry's last name is Williams, but then Karen's maiden name is Taylor. The headmistress addresses Karen, Emma Thompson, as Mrs. Williams, while in the other scene she's addressed as Karen Taylor.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
This story was absolutely perfect! I loved how you connected their relationship to the Christmas lights in the first chapter. And good riddance of Mia! I really just love everything you added in, but this chapter has got to be the best! Fantastic job!
Didget chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
That's sweet :) not to mention the only complete Karen and Harry story I found.
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
brilliant! i could clearly picture the whole thing in my head and I've yet to stop laughing
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
you sren't supposed to tip your head back during a nosebleed anymore because you can swallow the blood if it goes down the back of your nose and into your throat and it can be serious even fatal.
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I love that scene too
blueEyre chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
So sweet. I hoped that they'd be able to work things out, and Alan Rickman is so sexy!
Woadangel chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for giving these characters the ending they so deserved!
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
Oh, my. I think this is the definitive Harry/Karen story (for me, anyway). So neatly written, you have their voices just right, and those final few paragraphs were so beautiful. I especially liked this: "...it was almost as though someone was carefully tipping the water out of a teacup, pouring off the years..."

The Harry/Karen storyline is so touching because they are very charming but very real people, and you've captured that so perfectly. Bravo, and thank you!
tigersilver chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Excellent & brilliant & so desperately needed! Thank you; you've left me satisfied at last. I was so very...irked, I think, by the way they were left (and I adore Alan and Emma, both, who brought Harry and Karen to the forefront of all the many couples in L,A, for me) dangling. I wanted a better closure; you've given it to me. Thank you. Now I won't have to write it, as it's already beautifully written!
suns and stars chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
wonderful
suns and stars chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
wonderful
suns and stars chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
yahooo shes out mia that is never liked her one little bit