Reviews for Tangled Up in Me!
I've Got A Secret chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
i've had that happen to me before
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 14 . 3/17/2007
HAHA, I've done that before, I was like having this argument with myself about something, during class and i was like "Shut the Hell up!" and my teacher was like "GO to the office!" and I was like "Shit..." haha. Anyway I really thought this chapter was funny. Update soon. :)

P.S. go on AIM once and a while.
Swan Crawley chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
freakin' loved the drama!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
Hey, its okay that you haven't updated in a while, look at me! I just updated like last night, because I haven't updated my story for about two to three weeks... haha. Actually, although I'm disapointed that you don't have a new chapter, I'm happy that you sent an author's note seeing that I thought something had happen to you, and that would make me sad! haha, well, come back from your little vacation thing and update soon! :)
chimoben014 chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
UR AWESOME PLEEZ KEEP GOING ON WRITING THESE STORIES ITS AWESDOME I CAN NOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WATS COMING UP NEXT IN THIS STORY

MUCH LOVE,ALLY
stephy04 chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
ok thats fine
I've Got A Secret chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
awesome u[pdate soon
sherrie123456 chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
so good. i liked the end alott. i hope they get back together!
stephy04 chapter 12 . 3/2/2007
i like it but it took u forever to update so if u don't update asap i wont remember what happened earlier in this story and i wont read it
Greenpeace420 chapter 12 . 3/2/2007
That was awesome I cant wait for the next update!
newjileyfan chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
This was so good, update soon
ForbiddenxMelody chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
i loved this chapter!
princesscatie21 chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
ah no they're supposed to get together! lol this is great, can't wait for more, write soon!
He Breaks My Heart3 Everytime chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
Hey, awesome chapter! Miley really showed her anger with Jake! I love that! Oh and you made Oliver and Lily kiss! Was that just a moment thing or is it something more? Because when that happened I was like holy * (Yes, naturally i would type what I know you know I was going to type, but just incase someone else looks in here and is younger... just for safety!)!

Update very soon because I'm dying to know what happens next! :)

P.S. Sorry that thr review is shorter than normal, and by the way you haven't gone on AIM at all since you first registered! But I know you are busy with all your music stuff and of course softball is right around the corner, I should know the varsity coach makes me stay after everyday after school to practice even though I already have a spot on the team and am going to a softball academy every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday! But still PLEASE find time to update (sorry i got superly off topic!). :)
imwaytoolazytowrite chapter 11 . 2/23/2007