Reviews for Wishing
GettingBetter chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
You couldn't be thinking of Jeff the Killer, could you? If you don't know, search it on Google Images.
emommer chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
OMG! You're trying to kill me! Tears streaming down my face, hoping that the last chapter will bring him back! It's Daniel...he ALWAYS comes back! But, I think this works better. ;)
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
dude, i've got tears in my eyes. sniff. that was soo sad. but I love the ending.
FBI Bones chapter 5 . 3/20/2007
very nice! very sad but oh so sweet :) good job!

Red
StrgateAtlantis1 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
aw... *tear* Dude, it made me cry! And now you, and the movie THE GUARDIAN are the only two fictional things to ever make me cry, in sadness, not fear. I
nwfairy chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
What was in the pit? wait they had sex in the pit O.O
StanaTorv chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
hey loving this fic...very well done. keep on writing
Sokorra Lewis chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Third time trying to review (they keep telling me I should wait thirty seonds when i know full well it took me longer then that to write it). Last two attempts were rambles about Morgan seeing Daniel and how I had an image of my head of her and him due to reading while watchign Under the Mistletoe(If you haven't seen it, you should. Cute movie). I liked how you ended the story with the sound track. A song that does the same for me is called "I Can Only Imagine" and every time I hear it I remember my friend Chris who died two years ago. And It made me cry before that anyway. I've never heard the song you have mentioned but I'll look it up now.
Shinki chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
That was done really well.
Pyroheart101 chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
Beautiful...it's the only word I can think of to describe it...beautiful...
Fiona-Applegate chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Daniel WILL Come back!

This is so sad

It is so well written but I do not know if I should hate you for killing Daniel off or applaud you for you're brillience
Barbie2 chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter
nwfairy chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
-laughs- Move the rated to M and have some fun
Sokorra Lewis chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
I actually read this a couple of days ago, but didn't have a chance to review it till now. Another good chapter. I kind of like the out of order-ness. The next chapter I'm assuming will be happy so I'm looking forward to it. And the sad chapters afterwards:).

I like how you involved Carolyn. Some people tend to push her in the background since she's not Janet so it's nice to see someone put her in the story as more then the person treating the physical problems.
starjems88 chapter 3 . 12/25/2006