Reviews for Strained Harmony
tw2000 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
After re-reading... I had to comment again.
Ranma weight gain (haha at chapter's title) did surprise me. It's an interesting plot-point.

Some short criticism? Some dialog sections suck. Mostly when Ranma interacts with the inner senshi.
Also, Ranma's manners/dialog confused me most of the time. Way too bipolar and jarring.

Other than that... Thank you for the update.
Magnavar chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Even if it wasn't co-written with Trimatter, I still feel like it captured the same spirit and writing style as before. A great read, and one you don't see very often. Please, keep up the great work, and I am very glad to see this story isn't dead.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
It wasn't a letdown. I sincerely hope that I don't have to wait so long again for the next chapter, but I like this story. A lot. The characterization is slow, natural, and very creative. I especially like how Akane and Ranma have changed. They've really grown as people, and I rather hope that Ranma doesn't go back when everything settles down. I like how the strain of juggling everything is taking its toll, but he/she still keeps growing. I really hope to see Nabiki's comeuppance.
The situation you stuck everyone in is perfectly rational and at the same time incredibly interesting. I still can't tell if you're shipping Ranma/Sets or not, which is how it would be in real life too. I also think that the little bit you did with Ami was amazing. OOC while still completely believable, since there's real life OOCness too. I also love how you're fleshing out Kimiko and Nami.
What you said about Ranma's body changes was very interesting. Looking back, I can believe it, but I never thought about it until you mentioned it in the story. Same with her social evolution. S/he's almost unrecognizable as the Ranma we know, but the path s/he took to get there makes complete sense. I also like how Nabiki is faking herself out about 'Usagi'. I do something similar in my story, only its the Dark kingdom convincing themselves that Sailor Senshi are much more dangerous than is true.
Just one more note...You've shown us Akane, a little of Nodoka, and the Tendo household. Can you possibly give us a few scenes where you show how other people are reacting? You said Ukyo's dating again, so how is she handling everything? Has Kuno started up his attacks again? What happened to the Amazons? Inquiring minds are desperate to know.
Pryde Kitty chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I ended up having to reread it, because I managed to forget enough to understand this 3rd chapter without it. Still it's definitely heating up in some interesting ways, though I do hope by next chapter that Setsuna make a real move on Ranma! Keep up the awesome work as per usual _
ryuma chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
i love it
tw2000 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I saw a typo... near the top half. Forgot the " sign.
Chapter was a bit strange. I usually devour every word... but I found myself skimming some chunks.

And Ranma's personality seemed really inconsistent. Um. Either way. Glad this chapter is done.
Thank you!

Wherever you are - We 3 you Trimatter!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
OH MY BUCKIN GAWD.

I've been waiting for this chapter for so long. I haven't even read it yet, cause I wanted to say how I've waited... and waited... and waited... and waited... Hahaha

Woa. I'm eager to read. I'm a tiny bit hesitant, because I'd google this fic... and I'm sure you posted up some meh-ish sections in a forum. Hahaha.

BUT OH EHM GEE. TIME TO READDDD! *squeeees*
deckman chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
has it really been five years since the last chapter? I did really enjoy it, and hope that you do eventually get more out. Thanks for not letting it go!
Corana chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Wonderful. Loving this story.

Even without the collaboration, it continues well.

Looking forward to more, and more SetsunaxRanma interaction.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Akane kicking Nabiki was awesome! It's good to see the Ice Queen realize she isn't in full control of a situation. Ranma's new lop bunny hair style is cute... but what if her senshi uniform changes to a Playboy Bunny Outfit to match?
felipe444 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Good to see you are back!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was... wow. Great story. How did i miss this story? How did you post that many chapters without me finding it!
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Okay, you made Ranma get fat, be a nammy, need glasses... and be a Magical Super Nanny...
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Sailor Nanny? You must really love to humiliate Ranma... and you do have a food fetish or something?
Lilmouse8 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Yay a new chapter!
Love this story, I do find it strange that Ranma would let herself put on so much weight though.
The relationship between Ranma, Hotaru and Setsuna is beautiful as well, looking forward to more chapters.
Keep up the great work.