Reviews for Strained Harmony
Ferdiad chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Half of every chapter is about food and dresses
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
Your ranma is a bit of a fucking pussy tbh.
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Can I ask what's with your line-breaks? Quite jarring.
maryjane5000 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I love this fic & am always looking forward to the next chapter however for each chapter I have either found a mistake or got a question for you

In Chapter 1: I was thinking that if this was set after the series that Hakura & Michru should have winced when Hotaru called them Uncle & Auntie as they are used to her calling them Papa & Mama

I'm not a 100% sure but I think I found a triple mistake in one sentance, when Ranma says "Good I can change to a guy, where's the cold water" shouldn't it be "Good I can still change into a guy, when theres hot water"

In chapter 2: The first time Ranma changes you say she was in a modified version of her nanny uniform the second time it's described more as a maid's outfit why?

In chapter 3: Why hasn't Ranma yet thought 'Could it be that this pain & sickness each time I transform is really my male body dying?'

In Chapter 4: I found a mistake you say "No wonder Hotaru & Saturn wanted her help" but shouldn't that be "No wonder Hotaru & Setsuna wanted her help"?

In Chapter 5: I found a mistake when Ranma calls the Outers & Michru answers you say ""It's as obvious as you eyeing Michru" Michru teased" but shouldn't it be ""It's as obvious as you eyeing Hakura" Michru teased""?

From the description is it right to say that Nami's hair styled like that of Nurse Joy's from Pokemon?

Questions for future chapters
(these are yes or no as I don't want no spoilers)

Will Ukyo, Shampoo &/or Cologne knowingly or unknowingly interact with Ranma?

Is Ranma 100% female now or will male Ranma return?
Will Ranko reveal to "Aunty Saotome" that she's her mother?
Will Setsuna get some Nannichuan for herself?

What kind of wedding will it be, by that I mean that will it be Ranma(groom) & Setsuna(bride), Setsuna(groom) & Ranko(bride) or both?

Will their be a senshi SM* style wedding presided by Princess(Neo-Queen) Serenity?

*Silver Millennium
Queendiva chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I have a Omake for you if you want it

"Sailor Maid"

"I'm sorry Hotaru but that's a horrible name...although it does come with it's own catchphrase"

"It does?"

"Halt right there evildoer, I am Sailor Maid & I am here to clean up crime"
Queendiva chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
When Hotaru is asking about the Nekoken I felt like Ranma should have said something like
"Hotaru, have you ever heard stories were a person is offered one wish. They could have anything like "be cured of an illness, bring a loved one back, change something that went wrong" but usually waste it on something selfish like "become famous, a new car or house, become rich" because it's the first thing that comes to mind. Well for me I have so many things I could wish for I wouldn't know where to start
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
1. You really really need to cut back a little on food and dress descriptions. It's getting worse than Laural K Hamilton's later writing, okay not that bad. I don't need a 10 to 1 ratio of dress/hair/food to plot ratio. Though that might be generous this chapter.
the phone call with Michiru you seem to mix up names at least twice substituting Michiru for Haruka in one spot and Michiru for Ranma in another.
moving from seductee to seductress seemed a bit too abrupt.
plot is in motion, Nemesis! Wait, who's Nemesis!
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
That was a really nice finish to the chapter. I seriously doubt any Chinese gangster is going to be able to compare against the Senshi, though, and any attacks will be hilariously ineffective.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Nemesis, wow wonder what fully called her in? Irony, Ryoga is probably the one remaining guy from the NWC who could/would take out that perverted mob boss. That would be a HILARIOUS later twist if debt to owe by the Tendo's and Ranma.
goddragonking chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
slaaneshgod chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
I really like the premise of the story and I enjoy most of the plot elements but sometimes it degenerates into almost a fashion show for excessive clothing and it will do the same with eating and food. I really do hope to see more done and the growth of hotaru and ranma and setsuna as a family but I feel that honesty is better so had to tell you where my problems with the story sit. Thank you for writing this and hope to still see more.
marlastiano chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Thanks :)
Jokulmorder chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Wow chapter 5 is something else.
cj1of4 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
The story is okay, but it just starts to fell like it is dragging on...
Womgi chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Its fascinating. While "celebration of ranma's womanhood" is what it is looking like, it is utterly, undeniably fascinating for a ranma fic without significant martial arts action
424 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »