Reviews for Strained Harmony
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 8/17
The first half was great!
marlastiano chapter 6 . 8/17
Wrin chapter 5 . 6/15
This has gotten a little...fluffy...for my taste. The last chapter or two could have been summed up for the most part by "Ranma's getting fat, also she and Setsuna are totally going to be/are now a thing." I keep waiting for the guilty three to get their comeuppance, but the only thing I've really seen is Nabiki getting uncomfortable then getting beaten on by an unexplained side character who just seems to show up every once in a while. Now it's been a while since I've seen or read any Sailor Moon material, but even that with all the hormonal drama had more action and less palling-around than this.

Please don't take this as a flame. I truly admire the story here. I love the initial character development done with Ranma, Hotaru, Setsuna, and Akane. It's just getting a bit difficult to wade through the fluff and reach the actual plot.
Lunar Adept chapter 5 . 5/26
Please update this! I've been dying to read another chapter; especially after Setsuna proposing like that!
deanron chapter 1 . 4/11
$
Kyrrh chapter 4 . 2/5
I honestly think that most of this story is too many words to too little plot, particularly as I've continued onwards with reading it. Not to say it's bad, just that the proportion of plot to wordcount isn't really working for me anymore.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Looking forward to this. Hope it is not dead.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
OMG This story is amazing! Please don't tell me it's been abandoned!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
What's up with Hotrus shifting age, first when she has her first period she is 13 then later she is 11? That is the only issue I have with the story . You need another update and bring Akane into a chapter with Hotru as they are going to the same school
XIIIroxasKOD chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
first I checked the chapters, then I checked the words. I nearly fell out of my chair. That is a terrifying number of words. I winced a little as my inner writer screamed in pain.

*shudder* my hands would be in so much pain...
GeneralStargate chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
hello I was just rereading this story and I have a question that I really want answered if you are willing. I looked at you picture of ranma and setsuna for chapter seven on your deviantart and I was wondering if the weight gain will transfer over to his cursed form. If you could answer me that would be great. Also if you are willing will this be a permanent ranma-Chan story or will his male side start keep up the good work
Googlemo chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
First of all YOU HAVE to put in story description that this is basically yaoi, or ranma-chan story. Because I REALLY hate them, as I was reading this chapter I was getting more frustrated and ANGRY with author, I seriously wished you die from cancer in the ass.

I won't say anything about doing 180degrees change in character for Ranma in 1 CHAPTER, I won't even mention you turning him into a woman(being a man is more than having a dick! he was a man for 16 years, he cannot become or appreciate being a girl EVER, if you isn't braindamaged or gay which is the same).

But put a note that this is ranma-chan shit, so I won't bleed my eyes reading this garbage.
Kriegcast chapter 5 . 4/2/2015
Alright, some of these reviews seem a little harsh, but everyone's got their own opinion and I can see where they're coming from.

I thought it was a complete OOC Female Ranma characterization. At first. However, looking it over, I can see where Ranma is trying to be completely the opposite of what everyone thinks she is. Over time, the mask has become the truth. To me, this is a Ranma that has discovered his feminine side and has discarded his masculinity in the process. He, or rather she, has found happiness in being 'Not Ranma'.

It doesn't match many other fics where Ranma accepts his girl side without losing his identity as Ranma, but that's okay. This is fanfiction and in truth, I like the small details that add to the narrative. I'll admit the update speed is a little slow for me, but you can't have everything.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
It was okay at first but this chapter was too much. Seriously, is anything ever going to happen in this fic? You already established Ranma was a girl and a fat one at that. Continuing to spend thousands of words on irrelevant chatter just to make it clear Ranma is a girl and yes we understand he's a fat chick also. Beating it into the ground is a waste of our time reading and your time writing. This chapter was a great example of why people need editors. 75% of this could have been cut. Not only would it not have affected the story it would have dramatically improved it. The first two chapters were enjoyable but the third went downhill and this chapter was mind-numbingly boring.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
Damn, Ranma goes girl and turns into a fat chick!
449 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »