Reviews for Strained Harmony
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
-I've only just recently found this story, but I've developed quite an interest in it. I know you are still writing, but you haven't touched this fic in over a year. What's up? Do you plan on continueing?
Evil Dan chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Again you guys deliver top notch work. Incredible writing, wonderful characterization, fully in depth plot lines, you have it all. And, of course, I'll be lucky if I see another chapter inside of the next ever. Oh well, even if that happens, I'm still happy having read it. You need to keep this kind of thing up so as to show those aspiring writers what they should be going for.
Mei-kun chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
great story, i'm really enjoyed reading it, an excellent second chapter, but a bit sad that you update this story once a year, please update soon.
silverstreak93242 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story, in fact, this is the second time I have read it, please continue it soon! I hope to read more of it soon! And one area where you didn't have Ranma explain something that would have Nodoka straining to come up with a plausible explanation for Genma's actions is the Neko-Ken! Thanks for the good story, and again, please update soon!
selthar chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
please... Please... PLEASE update! Great fic!
moritynz chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
I need more... please please please update this story soon its awesome
BlackRoseFire chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Awesome story I can't wait until the next chapter. I plan on reading your other storys.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
LAWL at the omake at the end. "It's more like masturbation." "GO BACK TO YOUR OWN STORIES!"
Avtar Angel chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Great story I like your most interesting take on a fuku fic

I've read the first two chapters multiple times and am

looking forward to the next installment
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I love you.

I have only recently discovered the wonderful world of Ranma/Sailor moon crossovers. However from what I've read, your fic is one of the best. Up there with Prince of Planets and Heir to the Kingdom.

Heir to the Kingdom got me really into Setsuna/Ranma so I was very pleased to see this continued here. I do hope you continue and I am looking forward to more Wonderful Setsuna/Ranma joys!

I really dont know what rating your giving this fic but hey, here's hoping for awesomeness *hint hint*

I dont like the backless nature of Ranma's transformation outfit, however I would like to see a prelim drawing of what its supposed to be. I'm guessing its close to the Sailor Fuku only all black.

Looking forward to Nabiki getting her just desserts. And Nodoka getting the shock of her life. God Genma is terrible.

So keep updating XD
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Really good, but can you really get a steak ordered blue?
TGxSTep chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Eh... quite interesting. Too much drama for my taste but I can see the storyline develops nicely. I kinda wants more action and interaction between ranma as a male though. Overall, I'll say that I kinda like this fic.
Ravin-Pagan chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Update this, please. This story is going wonderfuly, and I want more.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I guess you could call the story ended, but it would be nice to tie up some loose ends and answer some questions.

What is Ranma senshi off?

Perhaps one of Saturns moons?

What happens to the idiots back in Nerima?

I favor jail for everybody.

What about Akane and Kasumi?

Perhaps Setsuna could help them out?

Is Ranma locked as a girl now that she is a senshi?

If she is not locked then Ranma could marry Hotaru in time.

Do the amazons leave Ranma alone or do the senshi have to blast them?

I have to admit I see the amazons as bullys the way they act. Amazon bashing is second only to Genma bashing.

Are you matching up Ranma with Hotaru or will it be a threeway with Setsuna?

Setsuna needs love too.
Wyrm chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Interesting! I hope you continue the story.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »