Reviews for Strained Harmony
mystery person chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
it is amazing chapter. i can't explain it how wonderful. please update.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
it exceeds the scale, and as such, cannot be classified. keep this up, and you will be grouped with trimatter, trugeta, and ozallos.
John Tannius chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Way cool, even with no action I just couldn't stop reading. You and Trimatter have a great working team here and I can't wait to see more. Given the length of this chapter (or is it a book?) I'll understand if it takes a while before I can read more of it.

And even though I love Nabiki to death, I realize how easy it would be for her to turn dark and evil and I'm anxious to see what happens to her.

And you haven't even gotten to the whole senshi thing yet! This is going to be awesome! fav
Innortal chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Great work as always.
Steffan chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
A good story, very well written, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

I'm not sure Nabiki would be quite as amoral as she is depicted in this story. Granted, the canon Nabs got pretty damn greedy toward the end of the manga, but the canon Ranma Nibun no ichi storyline was heavily flavored with slapstick comedy throughout its run. Her actions in this story are considerably darker than canon, and the repercussions from her actions could seriously damage her family. It'll shock the hell out of her when the police come calling. 'Twould be nice if Kasumi and Akane were elsewhere when that happens.

I like the interaction with Hotaru and Setsuna. The changes you've made in the Sailor Moon story are interesting; it'll be *very* interesting to see Ranma's reaction to seeing the Pretty Soldiers of Love and Justice for the first time. I'd bet she'd want to give them some pointers on demon hunting. :)
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Deathgeonous sits back in silence and complative thought while thinking on the awsomeness that is this fic. "Whoa, just whoa." are the first words spoken after many moments of deep thought.

Seriously, as soon as you can get back together whith your partner on this fic and produce a second chapter, (There will be a second chapter won't there? I mean you're not just teasing us with some of the best quility in fan fiction I've read in a damn long, a too damn long time, are you? That would be just EVIL! WAY TOO EVIL!) the better. Because this is not only the best in quility, but one of the better stories in story line and in every other way, that I've read in way too long.

On to the fic, I do wonder what is happing to Ranma. Seriously, it's as Setsuna said. Ranma is becomeing the perfect caretaker for Hotaru in every concevible way. Did the God's of this universe just say to each other "Hey, that Hotaru kid needs a good caretaker to make it to our plans for her."-"Yeah but no good ones exist."-"True, so let's take someone and make them in to Hotaru's perfect caretaker."-"Yeah why not? Hey, this Ranma person is a pretty good choice, and his life is in the tolit right now, so we'll be doing him a favor at the same time, so..."-"Yeah, I got you. One perfect guardian coming up."

I really see that converstion happing with what I've read so far. But seriously, I do wonder what going on in this fic, and I am eagerly awating more of this great story you and your partner have come up with. Please get together with your partner in fanficdom greatness and produce more of this wonderful fic as soon as convintly possible.

And thank you for taking the time to get together and write this wonderful piece of work, both of you.
Darkepyon chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I implore you continue this story dont let it become like all those great fanfics that get and nvr make it past the 1st chapter i got to say this is one of the best story i have read in awile and i got to say i loved the length you dont see that many stories that have chapters that long anymore.
MattCauthon1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Please, for the love of god, keep this one going! I am currently working for the Army helping train the troops before they are deployed. We are their last stop before they go in-country to either Iraq or Afganistan. This fic has kept my attention the whole way through and has helped me forget the day for a little while. At this point I'm only going to ask one question, "Why hasent Ryoga found him yet?"
mikek3332002 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Interesting Start.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Bravo.

Some tiny greviances with the suddenness of Ranma's change, but looking at both of your records, it's to be expected. Keep up the excellent work.

Anon
Lanara Bolina chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
oh my god. i'm speachless. i can't wait for the next chapter. please keep up the good work.
notBald chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This story is well written, but he plot (to me) feels contrived. Just my 2 cents.

Tally on