Reviews for Strained Harmony
Ravin-Pagan chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
Update this, please. This story is going wonderfuly, and I want more.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I guess you could call the story ended, but it would be nice to tie up some loose ends and answer some questions.

What is Ranma senshi off?

Perhaps one of Saturns moons?

What happens to the idiots back in Nerima?

I favor jail for everybody.

What about Akane and Kasumi?

Perhaps Setsuna could help them out?

Is Ranma locked as a girl now that she is a senshi?

If she is not locked then Ranma could marry Hotaru in time.

Do the amazons leave Ranma alone or do the senshi have to blast them?

I have to admit I see the amazons as bullys the way they act. Amazon bashing is second only to Genma bashing.

Are you matching up Ranma with Hotaru or will it be a threeway with Setsuna?

Setsuna needs love too.
Wyrm chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Interesting! I hope you continue the story.
armanstay chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
This is really an excellent story. I do find it interesting that you seem to be fattening Ranma up though.
Tigerprime chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
now this is quite a story you two are writing here

I agree with Wharpt & Dragon_Man_180 that Ramna should become Salior Titan (Saturn's biggest moon, Titan would of been a classed a dwarf planet if it orbited the sun insated of Saturn, it's that big)

Salior Nanny sounds stupid and not a believeble name for a senshi, so I'm gussing this was a sily joke by Hotaro since they didn't what senshi Ranma was yet

good luck on the next chapter
Alex Ultra chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
That was... one BEAST of a chapter. Seriously. _?

Fairly sure I reviewed the first chapter, but never noticed there was a second one until just now. I love how, when, where, and what's going on and all that good jazz. XD Looking forward to the next... lol, book/chapter/installment. XD

I feel that a long chapter deserves a long review, but I honestly can't think of much more to say other than that this whole thing is just awesome. The pacing, the design, the... the premise, which was and is rather creative and... y'know, kinda sad and stupid and it makes sense. Er, I'm talking about the Nabiki mess, of course.

Just keep doing what you're doing, okay? _V

Alex Ultra: Dragonballs Make Baby Dragons

AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Good work on this update! Keep it up!

RPFarseer chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I have read many Ranma/Sailor moon crossovers during my life and thought I had seen every type of things that people could think up. I have to so that your story is one of the most unique and original one that I have ever read. I have to say your story has become one of favorite pieces of work that I have read. Update soon please.
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Please update this is great!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Wow, this is one of the few original Sailor Moon/Ranma crossovers I've read in a while. Nice job. Hope you update soon!
Aki Iokua chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Wa! This is soo good. I'm really moved. This makes my fic look like a grade school assignment. Even thought it can't compare to this one, do you think you can check it out some time?
ev80 chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Oh wow!

Your story was so great! Honestly, I was definitely surprised. The moment I realized this was a crossover with sailor moon I sighed in dismay, because..well... sailor moon's just a bit over the top for my tastes, I guess.

And honestly, I still like the story more prior to the whole transformation business started, so I hope you'll continue to focus on the more down-to-earth elements of the story, but your story was so well-written and emotionally moving throughout that I kept reading despite my aversion to these kinds of crossovers :)

Looking forward to the remainder of the story!
Unununium chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
I think you've just become one of my favourite authors! Thankyou for an amazing read!
Materia-Blade chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Whew... chapters are too big to read in one sitting! I'll get back to it later. I got almost exactly half way through so meh. Most of my oppinions will be reserved for once I finish it. Longer review then. Heh. Might have to log out to even be able to review!
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 8/14/2007