Reviews for Strained Harmony
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I really like the growth of Ranma since Chapter 3.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
People are writing about this fic having too little plot.
But isn't this fic primarily about the mental state of it's main character?
And thus the acceptance and change in Ranma is actual plot.
I like it.
Ranma's ego is fertile ground and skilled manipulators can always get him/her to do what they want.
He never stood a chance.

Thank you for writing this.
Elceleth chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
Thank you for still working on this :-)
Anniria chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
I am perfectly OK with these separate romances becoming a foursome family of the outers raising their daughter Hotaru.
wind crow chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
This story is a work of art. Few stories have moved me as much as this one and I can't wait to see it continued.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
I know it Ranma was struggling with the changes for awhile in previous chapters, but through acceptance of the new life, im surprised that there has been a seeming complete abandonment of his male side. I really would have thought that through finding acceptance with the changes would have led to balance mentally where when a girl, she is...this. whereas when a guy, he is, while not the ranma of old, but possibly due to the changes in his/her life improved in that sense as well. Though finding that balance and becoming the man he could be would at this point be somewhat of a struggle to separate from the girl he has become.

It just seems that there has been a lack of addressing this since accepting his girl side so fully.

Anyway keep it up, still enjoy reading this.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Surprised to see this updated. Well worth the wait. Really enjoying this story. I look forward to more, hopefully soon.
tatewaki2000 chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
The first half was great!
marlastiano chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
Wrin chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
This has gotten a little...fluffy...for my taste. The last chapter or two could have been summed up for the most part by "Ranma's getting fat, also she and Setsuna are totally going to be/are now a thing." I keep waiting for the guilty three to get their comeuppance, but the only thing I've really seen is Nabiki getting uncomfortable then getting beaten on by an unexplained side character who just seems to show up every once in a while. Now it's been a while since I've seen or read any Sailor Moon material, but even that with all the hormonal drama had more action and less palling-around than this.

Please don't take this as a flame. I truly admire the story here. I love the initial character development done with Ranma, Hotaru, Setsuna, and Akane. It's just getting a bit difficult to wade through the fluff and reach the actual plot.
Lunar Adept chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
Please update this! I've been dying to read another chapter; especially after Setsuna proposing like that!
deanron chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
$
Kyrrh chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
I honestly think that most of this story is too many words to too little plot, particularly as I've continued onwards with reading it. Not to say it's bad, just that the proportion of plot to wordcount isn't really working for me anymore.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Looking forward to this. Hope it is not dead.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
OMG This story is amazing! Please don't tell me it's been abandoned!
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »