Reviews for The Speedo of Doom
LoVeStAr14 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
I laughed so hard at this I started crying! Great job!:)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Oh . My. God. Thank you! I really needed this :)
LunaEchoWillow chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Oh God this is funny
CrazyAnProudofIt chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Oh my gods... the first and second chapter I couldn't stop laughing, but the third...? I think I just about died of asphyxiation. Don't get me started on this chappie! This whole story was well written and hilarious! As soon as I get off my lazy butt and make an account , this is so going on my favorites list!
Na'viWolf chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Oh, GOD that was hystarical!
peachykeeners chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
That was great. OMG.. soooo funny, I'm still snickering. Thank u for sharing!
lokobookworm95 chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! This story was highlarious!
Blackdex chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
nearly passed out there with laughter. more, PLEASE. ciao
xquisittexabie chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
God crackit! I had a seizure laughing at this story. Its effing HILARIOUS You should do another one.
Miles333 chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
That was AWESOME! I loved the Speedo theme, and I thought I would fall out of my chair laughing!
Miles333 chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Oh, no! Aquaman is going to be VERY angry with you, Flash!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Run, Wally, RUN!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This. Is. So. HILARIOUS! *ROFL* I totally love this story. It's totally awesome. Poor Ollie. He won't know what hit him. XD :) Definitely going on my favorites list!

Miles3
icebreaker316 chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
i am sitting in my chair with tears coming out of my eyes i am laughing so hard. turning something so simple as a little speedo into a horrid curse that plagued half the league AND mr luthor...genius! ah poor vic. of course he would send it to good old ollie. and i love the end when they come out of the elevator and j'onn reads vic's mind...HA. i can just see j'onn looking at the two men and saying "it was him" in his indifferent martian voice. i definitely love these kinds of interaction within the League. its what makes them special. they all have really weird friendships and relationships. bruce is always the hardass and wally is always the smartass. a very enjoyable fic, my friend. haha and i love the interaction between the legion of doom. poor bizarro. haha. and now i might consider starting the paper i have to write before noon tomorrow...or i can just read more fan fictions. hmm. thanks for providing my night with several hysterical fits of laughter. kudos to your brilliant writing and ability to capture the characters! love it.
La Lolita chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
hahahhaha omg i think i'm going to pee! hahaha Luther scene was hilarious D