Reviews for Child of Ours
Whoevruwantme2b chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
Your fanfic is amazing. It was really touching and i love that you showed how much Ryan and Marissa love each other. Their moments make me squeal with excitement. And also, the part where they visited their daughter's grave at the last chapter. She really was a miracle and a gift from the stars.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 12 . 12/25/2007
Aw, that was such a beautiful written story. Very compelling. At the end I started to get tear-eyed. It's beautiful to see how far Ryan and Marissa have come; and how they still visit their first miracle :) They're reads really touched me. The whole idea of parenthood and family and love you drew up was simply stirring. My favorite line of all, that I just so happen to have written in my planner so that I'll never forget it, "Loving you is easy though; I was made to love you." And when you showed that scene of Ryan's proposal, my god, how adorable and unique. In the end, I'm happy life never stopped blessing Ryan and Marissa with miracles...And I'm really happy Marissa got the chance to have nurse another child again. God, what a great ending. I have no doubt that they will always succeed, as a family, together and forever. Thank you, Charlynn.
prim chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
I just had to come back and read this, and it's brilliant even through the next few readings
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
pinkprincessmln chapter 12 . 4/26/2007
This is great- I LOVE the ending. Keep writing oc fan fics- ill be sure to read.
prim chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
such a perfectly gorgeous last chapter.. i loved marissa's "friday the 13th" problem- not giving birth on that day and managing. everyone's reactions to the baby's name was wonderful, and realistic, i can just imagine julie going why didn't you name the baby after me? thanks for a great story! kind of sad it's ending though
spidergirl91 chapter 12 . 3/20/2007
neko uh...neko case or something

isn't it an american singer/song writer?

anywho i probably got that wrong

love this ending well done
Julia chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
that was so good. very sad, but fantastic at the same time. how do you pronounce the name? im really curious, and i have a feeling its pronounced like "SHAN." is it?
nadine chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
HI THANKS FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE STORY IT WAS "FAB" I LIKED HOW WE FOUND OUT THE FIRST CHILDS NAME AT THE END OF THE STORY MY COUSIN HAS THE SAME NAME WE PRONOUNCE IT "NEECO" IN ENGLAND BUT IT IS SPELT "NIKO".

THANKS ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING YOUR FANFICS ARE FAB

PS IM REALLY ENJOYING BLUE LIGHT CRASHING.
YellyBelly chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
So, you have me crying here. I am so touched by this story. I thought you ended it beautifully. I really liked what they wrote on Neko's tombstone. Honestly, I don't understand the names...I wish I did though... She really was a gift from the stars. I am so glad that Ryan and Marissa were able to have the family they always wanted. They ended up with a little boy and girl. Of course, a sob caught in my throat, when Marissa was going through labor on the 13th. I mean, after what she went through with her first labor. WHO could blame her for being scared...even if it's just superstition...I still completely admire her for waiting until the 14th...aw the poor girl... a minute past midnight. Lol. I'm sure you know by now, what a big fan of this story I am. I'm very sad to see it go. But I think it's a good place to end it, honestly. Amazing job. And still...for some reason..my favorite chapter remains on Christmas...with Ryan and Marissa and their nephews. I am not sure why. I can't wait to see what you write next. Amazing, beautiful job, dear. :)
CohenNAtwood chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
For some reason I wasn't allowed to review chapter twelve but I wanted to tell you how Awesome I thought the ending was for a perfect story. I loved every minute of it... It was just great. I love how R/M where finally able to get some happiness in the end... As for the name Neko it doesn't ring any bells guess I'll wait to see your explanation on that one. Can't wait for the next story.
BlueDepths chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Beautiful chapter. I like how you portrayed Marissa reluctance to give birth, coming off as angry and in denial, before letting her walls fall and open up to her husband.

I'm assuming it's Chan and not Neko we're supposed to guess the pronounciation of? Either way I don't know. But I do like the fact that their daughters names have such rare names, that just make them even more unique. I would want the same thing for my children. (Not that I have any, LOL, I'm only 17.)

I love the engraved writing on her tombstone. Especially 'A Gift from the Stars' as I do remember the night she was conceived, and 'Guardian Angel' which I think explains itself.

Elise
ocgirl.fr chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Oh dear God!

That was such a beautiful end, and yet that was so sad, you made me cry like a baby...

Too bad i don't know for the name of Neko.

But hope you'll star another story soon!

Fidel admirator !
allie chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
that was a really sad story all up. but sorry, those names are the weirdest names i've ever heard. where do u even pull them from? august reminds me of a little fat austrian boy who loves chocolate (no offence to any austrians) and larkin? chan? btw, neko is japanese for cat...so that was kinda a shock when i read it.

well it was a sad story when 'cat' died and marissa dealing with that. but it was good!
kursk chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
Great chapter, I loved how everything went for them, and how they always remember their first miracle.

I have been trying to find the origin of the name but was unsuccesful, so I cant wait to know.

Write more soon.