Reviews for Love Deeper
MyLilNeko chapter 2 . 13h
This is like the fourth time that I'm reading this story. Apologies for not reviewing. In my head I feel like a review shouldn't just be an "Oh you're such I good writer!", I think of it more of a count on the strong points of a story, or where it needs more attention. I think a review needs more constructive criticism, or at least that's what I think in my head all the time and I know for a fact that I can't give anyone much criticism that would in anyway be helpful. One thing that I notice every time I've read this chapter is how Naruto states that he's been betrayed before and I can't help but wonder how he was betrayed. A back story of what happen to Naruto or something would be nice, in like a side story to Love Deeper, because I just can't see how it could be added into this story after all the drama that's happened. I don't know how you would go about making it flow together. Of course I'm not much of a writer so I myself couldn't add it in without making ruining the story.
infiresnation chapter 10 . 3/20
I really enjoyed reading this, it was so good I hope you continue it one day
Sharlette Samaniego chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
hola, solo queria decirte que me ha gustado tu historia y pedirte que favor la continuaras para saber como termina... gracias por la historia y espero con ansias tu siguiente capitulo..[_]/
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Hello, i'm a fan of yours. All of your story is very good
Please continue this story cause i love it. You make a simple plot at first, than have it complicated till the end
And i have read "the wedding planner" as you told. That one is good too. Thank you
I'm waiting to read more SASUNARU story from you. Fighting!
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Interesting story!
I'm with Itachi about Sasuke is bad to decided to kill Karin and Suigetsu. He's the same as they.
Sorry for the broke english.
annemaze chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
This is great!
I will wait for your update and maybe if you could come up with a book 2
Thank you for writing such great and passionate fanfic of my favorite dobe and teme...
Arw165 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
I was going to overlook this fic, since I thought I'd already read it on aff. What was my surprise, when I notice there are additional chapters here. I almost missed those. Unfortunately, story's still unfinished, but at least you updated the most of it.

Honestly, after the beginning I wasn't expecting drama like this in those last chapters (the shooting scene? I cannot imagine how Sasuke felt, when Naruto went LIMP in his arms, I had shivers). Because of those happy scenes about making Neji's and Gaara's lives miserable I let my guard down and wasn't prepared for things to get this serious so quick. Good job!
ITalk2U chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Very interesting story please update.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
That disclaimer... oh my god lmao
shironeko-hime chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Please update. It has been 5 years.. :( i really love the story. And i hope that they will have a happy ending... :)
LBH-don't give up chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Please please please please please continou this story. It feels so good. It is may be even to realistic. Of course there are some little things that i don't like, but you can't write perfect story because there will always be someone that doesn't like something in your story. Anyway, this story is realy good and very interesting. I like it. Soooooo could you please continou it? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 5/1/2016
If there's a change this would continue... i hope they get their happy ending.

This fic is DARK AU but lighter... XD
Unexpected. but still fantastically great!

I'm glad Naruto didn't leave Sasuke after his murder confession.
SD3322 chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
I love this story, looking forward for the next one._
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
CALL AN AMBULANCE SAKURA HAS BEEN SEVERALLY BURNED AND DEPRESSED BY SASUKE BUT WELL LET HIM OF THE HOOK
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 6 . 3/29/2016
Sasuke your training him so well I'm so proud of you (wipes away anime tear)