Reviews for Don't Stand so Close to Me
Guest chapter 24 . 8/23/2013
How about Donna getting pregnant or their wedding reception?
cmtaylor531 chapter 24 . 6/23/2013
This story is fantastic. I love how you went about bringing Jackie and Hyde back together.
Willofthewisp chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Operation Millenium Falcon! I love it! Eric is his usual nerdy self, and as a fellow Star Wars nerd myself, yes, we find all sorts of ways it creeps up on us in real life. "You know, this is like that part in Star Wars where..."

I have only one criticism. When you change locations/scenes, there should be a better divider, like a line going across the page. It would help me get a better idea of where the action was taking place. Other than that, this is a fast-paced, fun love story that is going to take a turn for the naughty. I can feel it!
Willofthewisp chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
So original. I like the recurring letters theme. I always felt Jackie was smarter than how she portrayed herself. Let me guess. That kiss is in your top 5, too? I liked that. He's so clearly not over her and it's going to take Eric coming back early to help him win her back. Also, J/H aside, I like what you've done with Jackie and Eric's relationship. They didn't spend too much time together on the show, but it seems so in-character that he would want to help her out like this. He may have had his differences with her, but he was the first to point out just how happy Hyde was when he was with her.
Bini chapter 24 . 10/27/2008
Pretend I'm Red as I write this:

Good job!
Hyde's Bride chapter 24 . 4/9/2008
Aww what a beautiful story! I am so glad that you and so many other writers are correcting the mistakes that the writers of the show made. Jackie and Hyde are meant to be. bottom line. Great job!
allienicole16 chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
Awe that was a really sweet story. You should do a oneshot of fez and laurie actually having a kid or of donna and eric having a kid and jackie and hyde doing the whole plan thing that they did to them. Great job really. Wonderful story.
MinaSeraphina chapter 24 . 6/26/2007
I'm so sad it's over :( this was a wonderful story and I can't wait for the one-shots, you did a great job!
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! You better keep your promise...I'm not ready for this story to be over! :D
etFated chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
Loved it! And by the way I loved the name Jane.
Zenkindoflove chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
Aw, sooki. This was so incredibly sweet. I loved that everyone so enthusiastically practiced their drills. They love Jackie and her and Hyde's baby so much. :D I also thought Hyde's corny "I'm good for loving you" was just uber cute. I would have loved to been able to see him say that. I think I would just blush my face off right then and there.

I laughed at how calmly Jackie told them that her water broke. I would be freaking out, but she just walked right up to Kitty and Red and told them she made a mess on their floor. Lol. Everyone was ready for their drill too! That's awesome. Hehe, I also liked crazy, angry pregnant Jackie. She was pretty hysterical, as well as high on drugs Jackie. She just loves her Puddin' Pop so much. :D

That's was so cool that they got married while she had their baby. I love the little plastic rings and I hope they keep them forever! I loved their reactions once the baby was born too. It was such a beautiful moment and you really wrote it well. The name for their baby is so cute too! Usually I don't like most of the names authors choose for JH's kids, but I really liked hers.

The ending was just great. Everyone coming together and realizing that what was best in life was having each other. That's why we love this show so much. The characters are amazing and they love each other unconditionally. You really made me remember that with this last scene and I think it will stick out in my mind forever when I think of great fanfiction.

Hyde's last line was classic. You did awesome with this sooki and I can't wait to see your one shots continuing this.
debbie325 chapter 24 . 6/25/2007
Aw, what a nice ending. I loved Donna and her whistle. "This is not a drill people!" There were so many good lines. “Are they with you?” “I’m extremely tempted to say no.” “That’s Mr. Puddin’pop to you.” So funny. The wedding in the hospital with the plastic rings was so sweet. Her dream wedding. Very cute. I really loved this story, I'm sad that it's over. But I love the idea of one shots from this universe. That's a great way to keep the story going.
debbie325 chapter 23 . 6/25/2007
I was so worried about them in this chapter. Hyde does stupid things when he's freaking out. I'm so glad he pulled it together when he saw the sonogram. Good thing too, cause they were gonna sic laurie on him. I love that everyone else has all these meetings to try to keep Jackie and Hyde from screwing up their relationship. I guess they need all the help they can get sometimes. I'm so happy you're updating this story.
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 23 . 6/24/2007
yay you updated! I loved it! More please! :D
paradiso31 chapter 23 . 6/23/2007
great new chapter. I hope the next is as great as the last 23. I'm sure it will be. I love all of your stories, but this one is my absolute favorite. I love how everybody was matchmaking at the beginning and then you show them through all of the hassles in trying to make a life together instead of just ending it there when they got back together.