Reviews for Yukiko
Gina chapter 3 . 7/7
I hummed a little when I read the title. Does that count? Except I don't follow Anime so I guess I didn't get it.
noreenklose chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Excellent story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
As a small "nitpick", may I point out that there seems to be some confusion about Snape's title.
Many authors (you included) seem to waver between using Potion Master and Potions Master. I really believe that the proper title should be Potions Master. After all, a First Year who "masters" ONE potion could be called a "Potion Master". A Potions Master should be the correct title, since it would involve the study, and Mastery of potions BEYOND the NEWT level.

I'm NOT trying to bug you, but you should pick ONE term, and stick with it. Waffling between the two is confusing.
StupidChinaBook chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Yukio for boys, Yukiko for girls.
TheKillingJar chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Really inventive thinking here and thoroughly enjoyable. I hate to be a spoilsport but the pronunciation would actually be ki-tsu-ne as the "t" is not stressed and "tsu" is rather common while "kit" is rather impossible to make without katakana use (and even then...). I'm not sure if anyone else pointed it out or if this was done intentionally to display language barriers and that foreigners would mispronounce something they aren't used to. Sorry, it was just bothering cx
Yumi Edogawa chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Yukiko is fine as a boy's name. Pretty much any name can be used for either a boy or a girl, though the two versions are typically pronounced the same, the kanji may differ, but it doesn't always. I personally like the name Yukiko. If you've read Fruits Basket you may recall that one of the main characters is Yuki Sohma, a boy. Yuki is also commonly used as a girl name in manga. Anyway, I like the story so far. It's amusing picturing Snape taking care of a little one.
Pixiecropse chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
awe this was absolutely adorable
Saissa chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
While I dont read manga or watch anime, it was still a interesting story. Thanks.
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Cool... but what is YYH?
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I like this!
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
Awe this is such a great fic :D
lexus4444 chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
kool
lexus4444 chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
that was a wicked ending.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
there really seems like there should e a sequel. but i love it anyway.