Reviews for Around the Tao
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Excellent! Much better ending for the show. Thank you!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cool story. It should've been part of the episode. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nicely written extensions for all Rodney's goodbyes in the episode, plus the unseen periods of time and the aftermath. I liked the embarrassment between Rodney and Radek although frankly as an intelligent man Radek should have known what Rodney actually thought of him, although he nearly died of shock to hear it! I also liked that the rest of the team are now paranoid that Rodney is going to suddenly die after a brief reprieve until Carson kicks them out in frustration. A mixture of emotional tension and humour, much like the episode!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Great story!
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Loved this! Great missing scenes, and all perfectly in character. I particularly enjoyed your description of Rodney's part-ascension, that was fantastic!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Delightful addition to a wonderful episode.

She can’t hurt me too much for saying she looked hot in red.
b7-kerravon chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love this - nice set of missing scenes!
Kreek chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
So, did Ronon ever checked his scars?

I absolutely loved this story. The most beautiful scene was the one between Teyla and Rodney. Not a Teyla/Rodney thing but simple friendship portrayed so perfectly that I got chills!

Thanks!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
awesome story! "he can’t hurt me too much for saying she looked hot in red. Can she?" nice
Yllek chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I adored this episode. And I love this fic, especially John's POV.
Thea chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I absolutley loved this episode and alway thought there should have been a bit more. They had such an opportunity to explore the characters better, time constraints suck. Thanks for this little look into the characters. Well done
Ghani chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hi! I loved this story very much. It was well written and very belivable. I especially liked your Ronon, Rodney and Carson. Thanks for writing this tag!:-)
spookysister7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
cute. i love your ronan
sentarla chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This has to be one of my most faviourite episodes! Loved your fic, filled in some nice spaces.

Thanks!
Spaceseeker chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I really liked this - lovely missing scenes and tag - great stuff!